Bonus Chapter - Have Fun

"Tadaima!" Natsuki enters the room while holding a box. "Okaeri Natsuki." Syo greet him and he noticed Natsuki is holding a box. "What is that?" Syo ask.

"I don't know.. Rei-chan told me to give to you and Ai-chan." Natsuki put down the box on the table and Ai stop typing. "For us?" Syo looks at the box and Natsuki nod.

"I need to go now okay! oh, and Rei-chan said to wear that or else you can't do anything!" Natsuki leaves the room and Syo stare at the box. "Want to open it?" He ask his senpai first and open the box. He saw the contents and hurriedly close it.

"Doushita no Syo?" Ai get up from his seat and walk to Syo. "N-Nande mo nai..." Syo nervously laugh while closing the box. "Move" Ai push Syo (softly) away and open the box. "Chotto matte Ai--" Syo were going to stop Ai but Ai already open all of it.

"What are these? Girl's outfits?" Ai looks at the outfit and Syo let out a biiiiiig sigh. "Hm? What's wrong Syo?" Ai ask Syo and he sigh while giving a paper to him. Ai grab it and read it.

"To: Syo-chan and Ai-Ai
How are u doin!^^ If u both already open it u have to wear it! >w<
I'm waiting for u guys at the living room! "

"I open it first then you open it... so we have to wear it..." Syo sigh in defeat and looks at the outfits. "Mine is a pink dress with a pink hairband and the usual wig.. what about yours?" Syo ask Ai.

"A female high school uniform." Ai answer it with his usual monotone and Syo was a little confused. "No wig?" Syo ask Ai again and spotted a small paper. He pick up the paper and read it. "For Ai-Ai, removes your hairtie?"

"N-No way! My hair is long and I will look like a girl..." Ai sit down on the sofa while Syo sit beside him. Syo quietly removes his hairtie and his hair is starting to flow down to his shoulders.

"S-Syo!" Ai hit Syo (softly) and Syo slipped when he stands. The hairtie flew to outside and Syo give Ai his hairpin in apologise and promise he will buy a new hairtie.

"I guess we have to do this..." Syo sigh and wear the clothes. Ai were a little confused how to wear the hairpin so Syo help him to clip it on his bangs.

"Like this?" Syo ask Ai his opinion and Ai nod. "So... done?" Ai were tying his boot's rope and Syo were already finished. Ai also finished and Syo sit down on the bed, sighing.

Ai opens the door and goes to the living room. "Wait for me Ai!" Syo chase Ai and they both walk to the living room.

#After Natsuki gave Ai and Syo the box..

"So... what are we doing here?" Otoya ask. STARISH and QUARTET★NIGHT (except Ai and Syo) is gathering at the living room.

"You will see it later!" Reiji excitedly hugs Otoya and Tokiya sigh.

#After some minutes...

"Nee Rei-chan.. can I leave now? Tokiya and I have a schedule.." Otoya stops playing his guitar and sigh.

"They're here!" Reiji heard door closing sound and someone's footstep. "Who?" Masato ask and Reiji just grining.

"Wait for me Ai!"

"Mikaze? and isn't that Kurusu's voice?" Camus look at Reiji that is just smiling.

"Syo--" Otoya greet Ai and Syo. They're speechless with the scene. "M-minna?" Syo were also speechless and Ai tilt his head.

"Mikaze?" Ren looks at Ai, he's wearing Saotome Academy girl's ourfit with black knee-length boots. His bangs was clipped with white and black hairpin also his hair was flowing down to his shoulders.

"K-Kawaii!!" Natsuki hugs Ai and Reiji take some photos. "Rei-chan!!" Syo block the camera but Natsuki has a camera. "Say Cheese!" He take a picture of the scene.

Reiji is making a 'V' pose and Ai also follow him while confused and facing thr camera, Syo was blocking Natsuki's camera but only a little and his face is shown, Otoya was shaking Tokiya until Tokiya is dizzy, Ren was about to flirt with Ai but stopped by Masato, Ranmaru just eating and Camus is drinking his tea.

#After for some hour..

Ai and Syo has changed back and all of them (Except Tokiya and Otoya, they left) are looking at the photos that Natsuki and Reiji takes.

"Kotobuki-senpai..." Masato looks at the photos. "It's blurry." Ai looks at the photo while Ringo (he's here with Tomochika and Haruka!) tying Ai's hair using his hairtie. "There! All done!" Ringo finished tying his hair and Ai nod in thanks.

"Yep, because Syo-chan keep blocking the camera!" Reiji pouts and Camus sigh. "It's because you keep hugging Mikaze."

"But he's cute!!" Reiji hugs Ai and Ai felt annoyed. Ranmaru returns to his room and Camus knock Reiji's head. "Let's see Nacchan's photos!" Ringo connect the tv cable to Natsuki's camera and looks at the photos.

"It's clear." Ai comment it. "Yep, There is also a perfect photo of Ai-chan and Syo-chan!" Natsuki points to the photo.

They chat and play some games at the living room together, Reiji were also punished to clean up the living room.

#At 09.00 p.m.. inside Ai's, Syo's and Natsuki's room..

"Nee Ai-chan.." Natsuki looks at Ai that's hasn't asleep. "Nani?"

"Do you.. have fun today?" Natsuki smiles to Ai. "Have..fun?" Ai thinks. "Maybe..."

"Maybe?" Natsuki curiously look at Ai. "Maybe.. Yes.." Ai turn away. Natsuki giggles and also sleep.

Well, this fanfic is finished and thank you for reading! Hope minna-san can read my other fanfic!^^