*2*

-Hayden's POV-

"Bro it's ok"

"Calm down"

"It was your mistake ya know"

"hayden you guys are over deal w it!"

ect ect ect

My friends yell at me, I'm so surprised that Annie talked to me.

I walk into my room and decide to take a nap, I see Annie in through he window across from mine, I should talk to her,

I pull up the window and stare at her beautiful face, i'm such a jerk, I shouldn't have gotten caught up,
I see her window is open so I say,

"How was the party yesterday?"

She jumps of my sudden approach, but then relaxed when she sees me.

"It was a lot of fun"

"Uhhm... me, carson and dylan are hanging out later today, you should join"

"Yeah sur-" she says before getting interrupted by a shirtless guy barging inn to her room. What the- oh yeah, Luke.

Oh god, I hate him so much, we used to be friends when we were like 10, but then he was just too lame for me.

"Babe, kiss me- oh, hey hayden" Luke says.

Ughhhh he told her to kiss him, I feel like punching him, but if I do then Annie will hate me even more.

"hey bro" i say between gritted teeth.

"Luke should join us, what do you say Hayden?" annie says.

God no! Luke will just ruin everything.

"Yeah..."

"Great... see you later Hayden" she says as she grabs Luke's hand and pulls down the blinds.

I. Hate. My. Life.

• • •

-Annie's POV-

I change into my denim booty shorts and a black tone top. I got to admit, I missed hearing Hayden's voice, seeing his curly-hair straight. I missed him, and i'm not going to hide it.

It's just I don't feel so great with Luke, he's a great guy, just not for me.

I don't love Luke, the only guy I love is Hayden.

Loved.

The only guy I loved was Hayden.

I never told Luke I love him, and i'm not ready to.

Hayden on the other hand...

Ughh shut up Annie, you don't know what your saying!

I slip on my vans and we head out the door.

I see hayden, carson, and dylan across the street so we walk over to them.

• • •

"STRIKE!!" I yell as I jump up and down. Normally i suck at bowling so this had me hyped.

"Good job babe" Luke says as he pulls me onto his lap.
To be honest, it felt uncomfortable doing that in front of my ex. I see Haydens smile drop and he walks somewhere else.

God what do I do! Dump luke for Hayden or continue to be with Luke.

Wait I don't even like Hayden... right?

Anyways, Luke pulls me in for a kiss, that ends up as a make out. I pull away cause we are in a bowling alley making out i front of my ex!

"Sorry guys" I say as I climb off his lap.

-Hayden's POV-

That rat Luke! what's wrong with him. Making out with my ex who LOVED me MORE right INFRONT of me.

"Do you want something to drink?" I ask.

It takes about 5 full seconds for her to answer. She's staring at my... lips, what no probably just my throat.

"Uhh yeah sorry, just some water, thanks" she says and smiles, god! her smiles are gorgeous.

-Annie's POV-

The girls are over, by girls, I mean Indi, Mads, and Rylie.

"Ok, I have to admit, I really wanted to kiss him" I confess.

Their jaw drops.

"ANNIE! DOES THAT MEAN YOU LIKE HIM" Mads screams.

"Uh... I don't know" i say

"Shut up! you do like him!" Indi says.

I stay silent and they all scream thinking I like him again.

But i'm questioning myself,

Do I still like him?

BSBAKKAISKASIAKWJHSH
SO FUN TO WRITE!
Guys!! Johnny orlando is so cute and hot and amazing and gorgeous and has a voice of an angel Ughhh
bye X
😹