Chapter 1-ChiYasha's Past

~ChiYasha's POV~

I woke up in my room I had in my mother's castle, where I'd been the last fourteen years. The past ten years I've been helping my mother run the castle. My mom is Lady InuKimi. I have lived with her most of my life. We were only separated for a brief time starting when I was five years old. 

>Flashback<

Mother came into my room and explained to me, "You my daughter and InuYasha are part of a prophecy that was about two half demons being born at the same time but, by different parents. You know I am your mother and Ryutsuki is your father but InuYasha's parents are Lady Izayoi, a human Hime/Princess, and Tōga which you know is Sesshōmaru's father as well. You and InuYasha shall fulfill the prophecy and become very powerful. But, remember you are stronger together and after you both grow up it will still prove true. So, I think it's best for you to finally meet your twin brother."

"Really mother? That sounds really cool! But, how am I gonna meet him?"

"If it's all right with you, I thought about having Sesshōmaru take you to Lady Izayoi and InuYasha. If you go I want you to stay for a year and a half so you can get to know your brother. But, don't worry I'll have Sesshōmaru come and check on you."

"Okay, mother that sounds wonderful! I really want to meet my twin brother!"

"Alright, I'll go get you some kimonos to wear."

"Thank you, mother!"

I went and changed into a royal blue kimono with golden vines on it.

5 minutes later

"Okay, ChiYasha here you go." She had handed me seven lovely kimono's that were all different colors with different designs on them and a matching obi for each one. I was so happy!

Then, my brother Sesshōmaru came too. I guess mother had already explained to him what she wanted him to do, he seemed very mad. I knew he didn't think much of humans or half demons. So going into a human village just wasn't something he would like. But, he'd always been a good brother to me, I guess it's because I'm a mixed demon and not a true half demon.

After I put my stuff in a huge piece of white cloth, I warped it up, and slung it around me so it was easier to pack. 

Sesshōmaru saw I was ready and said in a fake happy tone "Okay sister, let's go."

I hugged mother and she told me "Always stay with Sesshōmaru, InuYasha, or Lady Izayoi. Don't trust anyone else while you're away, especially other demons. Ok?"

"Yes of course mother. I'll do my best to stay safe. I love you mother, goodbye." I then went over to my brother and he crouched down so I could get on his back.

"Okay then goodbye ChiYasha and Sesshōmaru!"

Sesshōmaru said "Goodbye, mother." He still seemed a little annoyed by her request. So I just waved goodbye.

We were on our way to a human village. I'd never been to one before so I was a little nervous but I was super excited to finally meet my twin brother! Finally someone to play games with!

With Sesshōmaru's speed we were there in no time! We landed at the village and Sesshōmaru told me to stay on his back. I obeyed and he walked through the village sniffing the air for our brother. The villagers all looked horrified and stayed still while we passed but they seemed to loosen up a bit when they saw me. I guess since I was so young they figured Sesshōmaru wasn't here to kill anyone. We finally got to this really pretty house that was bigger than the other huts. We went in to find Lady Izayoi and InuYasha eating. Izayoi immediately got up and stood in front of her son as a shield. InuYasha peeked around his mother to look at Sesshōmaru and I. I perked up a little so Lady Izayoi could see me better. She looked very confused so my brother finally broke the silence.