Chapter 7

I had to tell him! He had to know and I didn't want to regret never telling him that I liked him when he is dead! Ok Mark I really really like you so much. Ever since we were 9. " I like u too I've always liked u also when we were 9! Wow I can't believe it. "Me either".

I guess we were gonna kiss .I leaned in closer and he did to and when we kissed it's like I saw fireworks

Mark p.o.v

(Breathing heavily) I'm so happy I finally kissed her it was so amazing at least if I died I knew I kissed the one I loved for a long time. Hey wait a second I'm feeling all right I'm not dying. I'm not dying! " Mark are u ok ? yea Louis " hey Mark ". yea Abbie he didn't give poison, he gave u alcohol. oh really. "yea it says it on the bottle.Oh.

Abbie's p.o.v

Ok I had to know what Steven wanted to ask me so I talked to him. hey Steven I was wondering what were u gonna ask me? "What oh yea um I was wondering of u want to be my girlfriend?" Yes of course I would love to be Steven. yes I'm dating Steven it's so amazing!

My p.o.v

Well then Josh dated Nicole and Louis went out wit Alexis. Then the FBI guy came and awarded us it was so cool.

And I guess that how it ended up .

Well lots of things are unexpected and this defiantly is one . To think it was nice and calm until an alarm went off.

THE END