6

liliana
🎡

when David agreed to be my ride partner I was relieved, I love the Ferris wheel as a kid. It was the only thing that brought me happiness, my parents would fight a lot. My grandpa would sneak me out and bring me to the carnival once a month. He died when I was 16, he always wanted to go to Santa Monica and take me to the Ferris wheel. He told me that I should continue his dream, so I did, I graduated school one year early, and started taking photos on my iPhone to print and bring to grandpas grave every once in a while. But some people found them and wanted me to take their family pictures and it kicked off there. My two best friends Rudy and Mariam who I met when I was in physics class and I had tutored them but we became best friends and they moved out to Santa Monica once they finished school. It's been a good two years in Santa Monica.

I went back home early that night, tired.

*ping*

"David dobrik sent you a message"

"Hey liliana, I got this picture of you while trying to take a photo of the Ferris wheel"

"thank you so much David, I haven't got a chance to watch your videos yet? I'm deciding if it's worth it🤔🤪"

"im great, you should, and also hangout at some point"

"Definitely, anyways got to watch the videos, bye dobrik"

"bye Osaka🤧"

"Okay bye bye boy"

I watched only some of videos, I studied his friend group or "vlog squad" as they call it

Jason, Todd, Scott, zane, heath, Kristen, Liza, and many others obviously.

I love the way he laughs

how he puts his hat on

He's for sure cute

📸📸📸