Facetime and Cuddling

That night Olive stayed over and the four of you played Jenga for hours. At around 4 in the morning you called it a night and went to bed. Sam and Colby slept in the upstairs guest bedroom and Olive insisted on sleeping outside on the swing.

The next morning you stirred awake at 11 to a Snap from Colby.

You smile

You smile. What a picture to wake up to. You quickly Snap him a picture of you with the covers pulled up to your eyes.

A few minutes later you hear a knock on your door.
"Y/N can I come in?" he asked.
You were not ready, whatsoever, but you wanted to see him and you didn't want to get up.
You: "Yeah."
He opens the door and comes in. He is now wearing a shirt; which you were somewhat disappointed by. He's wearing this outfit:

He shuts the door and walks over to your bed

Colby: "Hey there sleepyhead. Can I sit with you?"
You nod and shift over so he can sit on the bed on top of the covers.
You, still somewhat half asleep, slide over to rest your head on Colby's thigh. He softly strokes your hair.
You stay this way, enjoying each others presence for awhile, then you move to rest your head on his shoulder.
You: "Did you sleep ok?"
Colby: "Yeah I actually did. It's been a while since I've slept in a non-haunted house, so it was pretty peaceful."
You giggle.
You: "So why do you continue to do all the haunted stuff if you don't like the outcome?"
Colby: "Partially for the thrill of it, you never know what will happen. The viewers are really interested in it as well. I think Sam and I have come to the agreement not to summon anything for a while, though, it just got to be too weird and creepy."
You: "Well I'm glad to hear it. I'm a thrill seeker but that stuff creeps me out. I mean if a place is already haunted, whatever, but why summon more spirits? I've always held my breath during those videos."
Colby: "Well you have nothing to worry about, we aren't planning on doing anything weird this week or in the near future."
You: "Good. I just want this week to be full of you and me and moments like these." You say snuggling up closer to him.
Colby kisses your hair. Then his phone rings. He pulls it out of his pocket and sees that it's a Facetime from Corey again. He looks at you.
You: "Answer it."
Colby does so.

Corey: "Good morning sun-.... Wait.... What? Are you in Y/N's bed?"
Devyn appears on the screen.
Colby: "Yes.... but it's not-"
Corey: "Colby, yah nasty. You've only been with her for one day and already you're-"
Colby: "COREY. I just came in here like twenty minutes ago to wake her up."
Devyn waves at the camera. "Hey Y/N."
You: "Hey Devyn!"
Corey: "But still you are in her bed and she has her head on your shoulder. Wait.... Aaron is going to flip." He goes to the stairs.
Corey: "AARON GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!"
You hear running from up the stairs.
Corey: "Look who's cuddling this morning."
Aaron appears on the screen with Corey. You and Colby wave.

They both scream like little girls

They both scream like little girls. You and Colby laugh.
Colby: "GUYS! GUYS! GGGGGUUUUUYYYYYSSSS! Just because we are cuddling, doesn't mean anything has happened yet."
Corey: "Don't tell me you haven't kissed her yet?"
Colby facepalms. "No. I've not kissed her yet. We are re-getting to know eachother and taking it slow."
You nod.
Aaron: "Awwww. How sweet. You two are just totes adorbs." He says in a prissy girl voice.
You laugh. "Thanks Aaron."
Corey: "I was actually calling to see if you had talked to her about your feelings, but obviously you have."
Colby: "Yep. We sure have."
You grab Colby's hand, out of view of the camera.
You: "Yep. We talked last night and I told him about my feelings for him as well. We are just trying not to rush into anything."
Corey: "Well good for you. I'm happy for you both and you deserve to be happy together. I'm getting ready to go shoot a video with the boys, so I better get off of here."
Colby: "Ok, thanks man. See you later."
Corey: "Bye."

The phone screen goes blank. But just for a few seconds, then Brennen Facetimes him. He yet again, looks at you.
You nod.

Brennen: "Hey Baby I miss-... Woah... Woah.... Woah.... Are you cheating on me?"
You move the covers you had over half of your face to reveal who the snuggler was.
Brennen: "Oh! Did you?"
Colby: "NO! Who do you people think I am? We are just cuddling, it's not anything to get worked up about."
Brennen: "Well, I for one am worked up about it! Y/N if it were anyone but you I was going to fly myself to West Virginia and whoop some butt!"
You smile. "His or the girls?"
Brennen: "Well now that you say it..." He smirks.

You: "So, you aren't mad at me Brennen?" You say with a smile

Brennen: "Listen, if I can't have Daddy Colby, I'm glad he's with someone that I know makes him happy. Are you two together together?"
Colby goes into explaining the whole situation with Brennen again. As he's talking you get out of the bed and go to change into some actual clothes.
Colby stays put on the bed.
You put on something like this:

You walk out of the bathroom, ten minutes after entering, and Colby is now texting, but he stops when he sees you

You walk out of the bathroom, ten minutes after entering, and Colby is now texting, but he stops when he sees you. Colby whistles. He gets off the bed and just stands staring at you. You hide your face. "Stop it, Colby. It's just a casual outfit, nothing too special."
Colby: "Nothing too special? I would have to disagree. You are special to me, and you, my dear, look great!"
You giggle.

Just then there's a knock on the door and Olive lets herself in.
Olive: "Kyle wants to know if.... Oh! I'm sorry did I interrupt something?" She looks up from her phone to see you and Colby.
You: "Not at all. What does Kyle want?"
Colby: "Who's Kyle?"
You: "Olive's older brother."
Colby makes an 'Oh' with his mouth.

Olive: "He wants to know if you need help setting up for tomorrow and if he can bring some stuff over now, like the cornhole boards, the grill, and tables."
You: "Sure. He can bring them over whenever. Tell him if he is coming now not to eat. I'll make him some lunch."
Olive: "He'll like that." She texts away as she leaves the room.

You look at Colby. "Get ready to be bombarded, I'm sure that Kyle will bring Justin, his twin. They're both tough dudes on the outside, but softies on the inside, I promise."