Sleepy or Sick? Both?

You head inside and get to work on breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes, Kyle's favorite. Colby and Kyle sit at the counter and chit chat as you work.
Kyle: "So, I figure now is as good a time as any to get your advice Y/N."

You turn to face him as you flip a pancake.

Kyle: "So, I know it may be sudden but I want to ask Hannah to marry me."

You smile and scream. Both Kyle and Colby hold their ears.

You: "Oh my gosh! When? Do you have a ring? Have you asked her Dad? What did he say?"
Kyle: "Slow down." He says chuckling.
You take a deep breath.
Kyle: "I asked her Dad last night when she and her mom were cleaning up in the kitchen. He said that he and Mrs. Lemon had been talking about it for a few days."
Colby: "Really? How did they know it was coming?"
Kyle smiles. "He said and I quote, "You look at her like I look at her and her mother."
You turn the stove off and lean against the counter in front of the boys.
You: "So, I'm assuming he gave you permission?"
Kyle nods his head.

You clap and scream again.
Colby: "Honey, you got to stop doing that."
You: "I'm sorry, I just really love weddings and I'm so excited for you Kyle."
Your eyes get big.
You: "Have you bought a ring?"
Kyle shakes his head.
Kyle: "That's where I need your help. Mom said I should ask you if you have Hannah on Pinterest and check out her walls? Boards?... Whatever they're called."

You run to your room and grab your phone. You run so fast down the stairs that you slip and fall down the last two. As soon as you land, you start to laugh hysterically. The boys run to your aid.

Colby is giggling. "Are you ok?"
You wipe at tears on your cheeks and nod.
You all three continue to laugh for a few minutes and Colby helps you back on your feet.
You walk back to the counter and get the food to the boys. You pull up Hannah's Pinterest and Kyle is astonished. He looks at all of her Wedding Board and even asked for a pen and paper to take notes.

You, Colby, and Kyle talk about engagement plans, financing, and weddings for what seems like all day, but it ended up being just a few hours.

You were denying it up until this point but you were tired again.
You: "Hey boys, I need to go lay down again."
Colby looks at you concerned.

You cup his face and kiss him.
You: "I'm fine, just sleepy."

In reality you had been feeling kind of off for several weeks. Just really tired and nauseous. You never threw up, but wanted to nap all day.

You walked up the stairs.

Meanwhile, Colby voices his concerns to Kyle. They decide to ask you more about it when you wake up.

Time Skip

You awoke to a buzzing sound on your phone. You roll over to see a text from Olivia.

Olivia: "Hey can I come over later? I know Colby's there but I wanted to bring a friend to meet him."
You tap out a response saying she was always welcome. You stretch and hop out of bed.

You change out of your pajamas and look at the clock 1 pm. You grew slightly worried, you had slept for three hours. You decided on something comfy since you weren't feeling great.

You headed downstairs and heard Kyle and Colby in the den watching a movie

You headed downstairs and heard Kyle and Colby in the den watching a movie. You grabbed a glass and filled it with water. You headed down the stairs. They were watching Taken 2, but when they saw you they paused the movie.

You: "Kyle? I'm surprised you're still here."
Kyle: "Yeah, well I wanted to make sure you were alright."
You shuffle over to Colby and sit partially on his lap and snuggle up to him. He immediately starts playing with your hair.

You try to cover up your concern.
You: "I'm fine. Just been a little more tired lately."
Colby looks at you.
Colby: "Babe, if you are sick or need anything please tell us. I can't help if you won't let me."

For some reason this caught you the wrong way.
You: "Do you think I'm lying to you?"
Colby back pedals quickly seeing you are upset.
Colby: "I'm sorry, maybe that didn't come across as it was meant to."
Kyle: "We just wanted to know why you think you have been sleeping so much. It's unlike you."

Right then a wave of nausea washes over you.
You hunch forward. "I think I'm gonna be sick."

Kyle runs to the bathroom for the trashcan and shoves it to your face. It was just in time.

After a few minutes, you stop vomiting and start crying instead.
Colby is rubbing your back and Kyle takes the trashcan to be disposed of.
Colby: "Honey, I think you need to go get checked out."
You sniff. "I know I just hate hospitals."
Colby: "How long have you been feeling sick?"
Kyle walks back in.

You: "A couple of weeks ago I noticed I was getting more and more tired and having waves of nausea."
Kyle looks at you two.
Kyle: "Now don't take this the wrong way, but could you be pregn-."
Colby and you both say, "No." at the same time."

Kyle looks embarrassed.
Kyle: "Should I go get the car?"
Colby nods his head. "I'll carry her up the stairs."
You: "Colbs, you don't have to carry me."
Colby: "I know, but I want to."

Colby hoists you up, carrying you bridal style up the stairs.