The letter

"Marinette you're going to be late and you promised your friends you'd hang out with them today." Tikki shouted.

"I've been up for a bit Tikki." I replied.

"How come?"

"I thought that I heard wings flapping in my room."

"Weird."

"Though when I woke up there was a letter on my desk."

"Open it."

"Okay."

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Headmaster Albus Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin first class, Grand Sorcery., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Miss. Potter

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1. We await your owl no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall,

Deputy headmistress

" I think that this came to me by mistake." I said after reading the letter. I should probably talk to mom and dad about it though just to make sure.

"Mom Dad I found a letter on my desk I think that it was delivered here by mistake." I said showing them the letter.

"What does it say dear" mom asked.

"It was addressed to a Miss. Potter" I replied.

"Sabine I think that it's time to tell her." My dad said.

"Tell me what." I asked.

"Honey we're not your real parents." My mom said.

"I'm adopted." I said.

"We found you on our doorstep in a basket with a note saying that your name was Marinette and asking us to take care of you. So we raised you as our own." Dad said.

"Well thank you for taking care of me all these years. I guess the letter might not have been a mistake. I'll still call you guys my parents if that's ok with you guys." I said.

Time skip to Marinette and her friends hanging out.

"Hi guys sorry I'm late my parents had to tell me something important." I said.

"What did they tell you." Adrien asked me.

"Well after receiving a letter from a school called Hogwarts they told me that I'm adopted." I replied.

"I got a letter from Hogwarts too." Adrien exclaimed.

"Same here dudes." Nino said.

"I got one too." Alya said.

"Are you guys going to be going?" I asked. They all nodded.

"Hey girl did your letter have your real last name." Alya asked.

"It did. It said Miss. Potter." I replied.

"As soon as the letter came I looked it up but there was nothing on it. My mother apparently is a witch like me. She gave me her old books and newspapers from the wizarding world and apparently there was this dark wizard named voldemort that was defeated by a one year old kid a boy named Harry Potter The boy's parents were killed during the attack. My mom said that she is part of a group called the Order of the Phoenix a group of Wizards and Witches who don't believe that voldemort died. These people have been told by the headmaster of Hogwarts that he didn't learn until after the attack but there was another child the twin off Harry Potter he said that her name was Marinette Lily Potter he separated the twins after the attack though. Marinette I completely trust my mom so it is quite possible that you are the twin of Harry Potter. This would definitely explain the lightning bolt shaped scar on your forehead. I believe that you are Marinette Potter because Harry Potter has the exact same scar on his forehead." Alya said.

"It is possible but we won't know until we get to Hogwarts." I replied. I can't wait for September 1.

"Wait how are we going to get our books and equipment." Adrien asked. I then looked at the list and immediately my thought was this has got to be a prank.

Three sets of black work robes

One black pointed hat

One pair of protective dragon hide or similar gloves

One winter cloak

The standard book of spells grade 1

A history of magic

Magical theory

A beginner's guide to transfiguration

One thousand magical herbs and fungi

Magical drafts and potions

Fantastic beats and where to find them

The dark forces a guide to self protection

1 wand

1 cauldron pewter standard size 2

1 set glass or crystal phials

1 telescope

1 set brass scales

Students may also bring an owl or cat or toad

Parents are reminded that first years are not allowed their own broomsticks.

This is going to be interesting

Marinette PotterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara