Pets

We have our wands robes books and all of our equipment. Hagrid said he had a surprise for me and Harry. When we finally stopped I looked up to see that we were in front of a pet shop. "Hagrid why are we in front of a pet shop." I asked.

"We're here fer yer surprise." He said. We walked in and suddenly the kittens all started mewling and trying to get to me.

"Hello how can I help you." The woman behind the counter said.

"We're here to get two maybe three pets." Hagrid said.

"Well we have a large selection of owls and cats we also have one very special bird that every time ends up back with us. I believe that the bird will choose it's own master or mistress and will make the choice when it is ready."

"She is gorgeous!!" I said

"She is gorgeous!!" I said. I saw Harry make his way over to the owls and I saw him looking at the only snowy owl in the store. He then came back over with the owl on his arm. The phoenix moved to sit on my shoulder. I looked for Adrien and saw him surrounded by kittens with one black kitten climbing on him.

"You're friend over there seems to have been chosen by a kitten." The woman said. Adrien came back out of the pen carrying the little black kitten.

"Hagrid it looks like we've all found our perfect pet." I said as we paid for the pets.

Time skip to them rejoining the others

"Hey Alya. Look at my new pet." I said.

"Girl she is gorgeous and you found her at the pet shop." Alya asked.

"Yeah. I found out exactly who I am while in gringotts." I said excitedly.

"Who are you girl." Alya asked.

"I am Marinette Potter the twin sister of Harry Potter." I said.

"Whoa dudette that's awesome." Nino said .

"It would be except everyone in the wizarding world believes that I'm dead."

"Actually Marinette nobody believes that you are dead. That is a complete lie that one of you know who's followers spread." Mrs. Cesaire said.

"Let's show our wands and we have to guess what the details about the wands are." Alya suggested.

"No thank you Alya anyone could just walk by and take our wands." I said.

"Fine I guess I'll introduce you guys to my owl. Her name is Perenelle after Perenelle Flamel the wife of Nicholas Flamel." Alya said.

"Meet my owl his name is Jay." Nino said. We all got pets that's great but only me and Adrien would be able to have our pets with us in school. Hagrid checked with professor Dumbledore and he said that it was okay for me to have my phoenix with me. I can't wait for September first. For my first day at Hogwarts.