Wands

Alya asked her mom if she would take the four of us to get our supplies and she agreed so we are now in London at a place called the Leakey cauldron. It's my birthday today.

"Marlena are these four all your kids." The bartender asked Alya's mom.

"No. Only one is mine."

"Which one is yours?"

"This is my daughter Alya." She said with Alya in front of her.

"Who are these kids then?" A giant man asked. The man had a boy with him the boy had a lightning bolt shaped scar on his forehead like me. I think that the boy is this Harry Potter I keep hearing about.

"Ahh hello Hagrid. These are Alya's friends, Adrien Agreste Nino Lahife and her best friend Marinette."

"What's the girl's last name."

"Marinette recently found out that she was adopted. And as such does not currently know her last name."

"Well I can take some of them with me."

"That's very kind Hagrid I'll stick with Alya and Nino."

"And I'll take Marinette and Adrien."

"Hi." The boy said.

"Hi." Me and Adrien replied.

"I'm Harry Potter what are your names."

"I'm Marinette."

"I'm Adrien."

"Come on you three we're going to go inta diagon alley firs you three are going to get yer wands. After we stop at gringotts o course." Hagrid said.

At gringotts

"Aaaahhhhh. I see three new Hogwarts students?" A goblin asked. Another came up to us

"May I borrow the young lady?" He asked leading me away.

"You look like an older version of the one year old Miss. Potter that died after the attack on the Potter family. We are going to test your identity see if you really are her." The goblin said. He took out a key and placed it in a bin that was then covered by a magic screen that was amber in color. The goblin told me to reach my hand in and grab the key. I did so with nothing happening.

"What would have happened if I hadn't been who you thought I was?" I asked.

"Let's just say that you don't want to know." Is how the goblin replied.

"Okay the girl is exactly who we believed her to be. Let us go to the vaults." The goblin with the others said.

Down at Harry's vault

"Mr. Potter here is your vault."

Harry grabbed what he needed

"Miss. Potter we are going to your vault next."

At Marinette's vault

"Wow this is all mine." I said while I filled a pouch with the coins.

At Ollivander's

"The Potter twins I've been expecting you two for many years." Ollivander said.

"Wait Potter twins?" Hagrid asked.

"Yes Harry Potter and his twin sister Marinette Potter."

"I think that I have just the wands for you two."

He measured our arms we were both right handed strangely. He told us about our parents' wands and the wand that gave us our scars.

"Mr. Potter try this one. Beech wood and Dragon heartstring. Nine inches. Miss. Potter you try this, birch 15 1/2 inches Phoenix feather core." We tried the wands.

"No those aren't right. Maple and Phoenix feather." We both tried that wand.

"No no no. Ebony and unicorn hair." We tried the wand.

"Wait let me try holly and Phoenix feather." Harry tried the wand. Apparently the Phoenix that gave the feather for Harry's wand gave out 2 others(I know that in the original series it was that the Phoenix only gave one other feather but I wanted Marinette to have the same core her brother has.).

"Miss. Potter, 9 3/4 inches Hawthorn wood Phoenix feather core. " i tried it.

"Yes this is the one. The Phoenix who gave the feather for your wand gave 2 other feathers."

"That means that my wand has the same core as my brother's wand."

"Adrien Agreste, I have the perfect wand for you. Ebony and Dragon heartstring. I expect great things from you three." Ollivander said.