♥ 43 - dolos ♥

(a/n: hi hello i love dolos and im not sure yet if i wanna fuck him up bc he's precious but knowing me i probably will just a liTtLe

oR mAYBE I WONT AND IM SAYING THESE THINGS TO SCARE YOU

OOOOOOOO

and also fFS I CANT STOP READING DOLOS AS DILDOS)

Dolos walked into my room shyly the next morning as I was putting on makeup.

"Oh hey, Dolos," I said, doing winged eyeliner for the first time in a while.

"Your makeup looks great! But that's not really what I was going to say, sorry. I um... I kinda need your help... But it's fine if you don't help me! I- I don't care that much!"

I felt this guy. "No, no! I'll help you. What's up? And thanks."

"Um... I- I kinda hate it here. In Thomas' mind."

"What? Why?"

"Everyone's looking at me weird - not Roman, Logan, or Patton, but the others - and they all look like they're plotting a murder. Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh..." I said sadly. "They're still upset about what the old Deceit did. They probably think you're just like him or something."

"I love being hated, it's just so much fun," he groaned.

"I'm sorry. They'll like you soon, as long as you don't try to murder anyone."

"Believe me, I won't." He sighed. "Thanks for tolerating me though. I'm probably really annoying right now. God, am I?"

"Quit being so uptight. That's my job. You're not annoying. Go have fun. Patton and Logan are making breakfast. I'll be down there in a bit and I'll sit next to you if you're still nervous. Just save a spot for me."

He nodded and left, careful not to shut the door too loudly on the way out.

I came downstairs a couple minutes later and was immediately greeted by a huge grin from Roman. "You look amazing."

"Thanks."

Dolos got up from his chair and whispered to me, "I still feel like your boyfriend and friends hate me. Everyone's avoiding me."

I squeezed his shoulders. "They don't. Don't worry. Just enjoy breakfast and we can all hang out - the five of us - after this."

He gulped and nodded. Patton placed a plate of eggs and bacon in front of him when he sat back down.

I finished my food quickly and Thomas walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Remy was following right after him.

"Look, honey! You always complain that I'm not here, but I'm here now. Just accept it and go to bed," Remy instructed.

"No! Not now! You should've been there but you weren't and I can't sleep now. I have so much stuff to do now! I'd appreciate it if you left for just a little while."

"Fine. Go get some coffee and try to get rid of me."

Dolos looked at me and pointed to Remy. I could tell he was slightly fascinated by Remy. "Who's he?"

"That's Remy, or Sleep. He's not really a side so none of us see much of him," I explained. "He's cool when he isn't bitchy though."

Before Remy left, he saw Dolos and eyed him suspiciously.

"Oh, great," Dolos sighed. "Another person who absolutely loves me, huh?"

I put my hand on his shoulder. "I've been through this before. Trust me, it'll get better."