♥ 54 - dumb chapter ♥

(a/n: this chapter doesn't matter that much, i just had to put something out.

also if you don't know what something means in this chapter there will be a translation comment)

*warning: falsettos spoilers though i think most of my readers are huge musical nerds and already know what happens in the show*

*warning no.2: so many musical references you might explode*

"Oh my God, shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup." Remy was laying on the couch and Elise wouldn't stop barking at a squirrel outside. "Patton, where the fuck are you?"

Patton rushed downstairs. "I'll take her to Roman!"

"Cool. Ciao."

Patton led Elise to Roman's room where Roman was crying as he finished watching a bootleg of Falsettos for the 100th time and Virgil was acting like he wasn't crying too.

"For the love of Andrew Rannells, I need to listen to him sing 'I Believe' a hundred times before I might slightly feel better," Roman said through sobs.

Virgil wiped away his tears and pretended he wasn't also an Andrew Rannells stan. "Nah, whatever. I'm no pussy. Do you know how great my life is? I don't get sad over that stuff..."

"He's the most beautiful and most gay man in the world other than me. My heart hurts. IT HURTS!"

Elise saw Roman crying and immediately brushed her nose against his leg in a softly.

Virgil curled up in Roman's blanket. "Fuck, I'm too obsessed with Andrew Rannells to be afraid of Elise right now."

Patton left them alone and headed to Logan's room. He didn't want to be reminded of Whizzer Brown's death, and since he was the most emotional trait, he would make Thomas rant about it again for weeks on end.

Speaking of Thomas, Thomas was downstairs with Remy. They were arguing about the right time to sleep.

"BULLPOOP!" Thomas yelled. "THAT IS BULLPOOP!"

Remy rolled his eyes and sipped his coffee. "Ugh. Be more chill, Elder Sanders."

"Dang. I want to be mad at you still but you just made two musical references in one sentence."

"Mhm. I wouldn't know them if you didn't sleep. Boom. Now, this had better come to a stop. Talking is too much effort."

Thomas groaned and sunk into the couch until he jumped when Roman was heard screeching, "WHIZZER DESERVED BETTER!"

Patton and Logan almost immediately after came running to Thomas' side, but Thomas was already crying at the beautiful man's name.

Remy huffed. "Why's everyone sobbing about this Whizzer Brown guy?"

Logan gasped and Patton put his hand on his chest, clearly offended. "Have you even seen Falsettos?"

"Nope."

"You'd be crying too!"

"I'm too busy doing nothing to do that. Lo siento."

Thomas looked up. "Am I the only one who hasn't learned Spanish yet?!"

"Sí, maldito perdedor." The sassy one took another sip of coffee.

Patton tried to make Thomas feel better. "Uh, todavía no aprendí español- wait-"

Thomas continued to cry for the next hour. Then he watched the Falsettos bootleg and cried for two more hours even though Patton and Logan told him not to.

Remy fell asleep on the couch somehow even though he drank six cups of coffee before. Maybe it wasn't coffee.

Dolos was in his room searching up if people actually used spatulas as knives.

Virgil was stalking Andrew Rannells' Instagram.

Roman was watching Elder McKinley compilations to make himself feel better.

All in all, a pretty normal day for them.