oh captain, my captain

Jack's pov
After Demos ran off I knew he'd need time alone and wouldn't be out for awhile so I had to handle Norringron. "Hmm seems the boy isn't as stupid as I first thought." Commented Norringron. "Captian's smarter then you'll ever be." Said Jonny. "Your captain's intellect is non of my concern. What I want to know is where Ms. Elizabeth Swan is and have you hand her over." Norringron said arrogant as ever."That's a good question where is miss Swan." I said. An argument then began about if we had Elizabeth or not.
Elizabeth's POV
As Captain Demos ran off I followed him. He was my only hope of getting Will back. I had to convince him to help me. By the time I found him it looked as though he had passed out so I woke him up by shaking him. He grabbed my wrist tight until he realized who I was. "Miss Swan why are you down here? Is the crew alright?"
Demos' POV
I woke up to Miss Swan shaking me. When I realized who it was I thought something had happened to my crew. She assured me that my crew was fine. "Then why are you here?" I asked. "Because I still need your help to get Will." "Why are you so determined to save him anyway?" "Because I love him." She said as though that explained everything."I don't understand." I said tilting my head to the side. "You know love, the same way you feel about Jack." "Is that what that is, love." "You honestly don't know what love is do you?" She asked looking a little concerned. "I'm the bastered born of a one nightstand, who was always told that I was a disappointment to a father I had never met. The only people to show me love have been my crew and that's my family. So I don't understand what your saying. But why did you mention Jack?" "Because it's painfully obvious you love him. I mean you did sail after the black pearl trying to hunt barbosa down for killing him. Just like I'm willing to fight against and with pirates to save Will. Do you get it now." She asked kindly. "So you feel the same tword Will as I do for Jack." I mumbled "fine I'll help you get William back." I said standing up. "Come on I got to go be a disappointment one more time." I said with my trouble maker grin.
When I got on deck Jack was arguing with Norringron about whether or not we have Elizabeth. I signaled for the crew to get the ship ready to move and when they were ready I started to speak. "Actually comandor as you can see we do in fact have Elizabeth but unfortunately she will be staying with us a little longer." "I will not let you leave here with Elizabeth pirate." He snarled. "Yes well then follow at you own risk." And with that the sails were dropped and we shot away while the other ships crew scrambled to get her moving. I couldn't stop laughing at them and neither could my crew.

Author note
Hello and thank you to everyone who has voted on or liked my story it means a lot.
Now I need your opion no you want

More Demos vs. Norrington drama

Or

Get to the big fight already and learn why demos has the last name/ title he has.

Or

A little more pirate family fluff before the big fight.

Please comment on what you would like. I will not continue until I have at least 5 votes/comments on one opinion. Thank you 😊