one.

(i wrote this book over a year ago it's now jan 2020 and i'm just now editing omg lmao, writing inspo goes to @needylede please go check out her books she's amaze balls enjoy my revamped version of the saga)

kimberlee burke

kimmylee: nineteen

kimmylee: nineteen.
madisonbeer, haileybaldwin, brittanydays, ellamai, corinnakopf and 380,729 others

userone: happy birthday 🔥
↠ liked by kimmylee and 1,384 others
kimmylee: thank u 😚🖤

usertwo: 😍😩
↠ liked by 839 others

userthree: it's your brrrrrr birthday 😂
↠ liked by kimmylee and 2,082 others
kimmylee: alexa play ratchet happy birthday 🥳

madisonbeer: happy birthday 😉🔥
↠ liked by kimmylee and 4,829 others
kimmylee: thank u babygirl see u tonight 🤪🖤

userfour: happy birthday kim 💗♌️
↠ liked by kimmylee and 938 others
kimmylee: leo szn is the best szn period 😉

• (lowercase intended) •

"kim i've woken you up five times already you're going to be late" kimberlee could hear the familiar voice yelling from outside her room making her groan and roll over looking at the doorway as her sister peaked her head in.

the girl had partied well into the morning getting her birthday celebrations to an early start — even though she quickly was regretting it — now her head pounded like someone took a baseball bat to her head and needed to immediately relieve the pain.

"stop partying so late" kaitlin, her older sister softly spoke as she stood in front of her holding a pill and a bottle of water making kimberlee smile big before sitting up and swallowing the pill while praying for instant results.

she let out one more groan as she got up to stretch her body and walked over to her vanity noticing her sister hadn't said happy birthday yet which was very unlike kaitlin. their whole life she was always the first one to sing happy birthday and make the biggest deal out of it even when kimberlee begged her not too.