Panic and Pain

Dekota stiffened as the loyal, brave and beautiful panthera tigris was gone. Dekota panicked rushing around trying to pick up a scent. Dekota soon was by the river, rain splashing and dampening his pelt. Dekota's gaze fixated on the navy, blue sky. His expression was flat, his eyes where soul-less filled with misery. Suddenly a garish roar of pain bellowed from behind him. Dekota's audits twitch back, and he sprung to life. Dekota followed sound till he smelt something foul, something vile. Dekota skidded to a halt as the Panthera tigris was bleeding! A long rope of thin, spiky wire was coiled tightly around it's nape. His heart sank, but beated to sound of the panthera tigris's howls of agony. Dekota flung himself to Its side and gnawed at the wire, yanking it away from her nape. Every bite stung as the spikes pierced his jaws and blood flowed out. Dekota paused as something was behind him, out of the bush was a deer desperately looking for her fawn, Dekota felt a pang of empathy as he had witnessed the murder of that youthful fawn. But the deer's attention soon changed to the Panthera tigris. The deer tugged and pulled back while the Dekota yanked. Together they ripped the wire, free from the panthera tigris's nape. The panthera tigris sternly scanned the treetops near the edge of the worn, grit road. Following her glanced Dekota was shocked at the sight.