IV

"Mom! Mom! Mom!" Kazuki excitedly jumps. "Hm?" I hummed out softly to him.

"It's! My! Birthday! Today!" He uncontrollably says each word happily as he jumps on the concrete floor with his slightly-broken-but-still-works wooden puppet on his right hand, still holding my left hand as we walk down to the big school.

I smiled sweetly at him. He's constantly reminding me that it's his birthday today. What a precious gift.

As we arrived at the school gates, he stops and opens his mouth in awe, his white, purplish eyes sparkles at the big school. "...Wow." He unconsciously said.

"This is where you go to work everyday, mommy? Why don't you brag about being a hero and teach here in UA? It's incredible!" The now nine-year-old said.

I closed my eyes and scoffed, but knelt down to him and smiled. "We're all different people, love. That's what we all are and we can't change that, not even I can change you at times. Remember that, okay hun?" I sweetly said to him in a warm tone.

He closes his eyes and nods. "Every advice you give me is all gonna be in here!" He points to his head. "And here!" He pressed his hand against his chest. Where his heart is.

I chuckled.

"That's my boy."

As of nothing happened, I stood up and held his hand. "Let's come in now. I'll introduce you to the faculty and the classroom." I said to him.

He genuinely smiles. "Okay mom!" He said, ever so happily.

As we walked down to the faculty, I encountered some students asking who the child is. Of course, I answered their curious questions.

We finally arrived. "Don't cause a ruckus okay?" He understood and nodded.

I opened the door, and saw that everyone had a surprise for my little boy.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" All of the faculty members shouted and screamed so happily and excitedly.

The white haired boy dropped his wooden puppet by surprise. His cloudy eyes lit up as bright as the sun rising up to the sky.

He ran in the room, hugging the hero in the middle, All Might.

My jaw dropped in awe, not knowing about the surprise, as well as my eyes widening just like saucers.

"W-who knew it was Kazuki's birthday?" I stuttered out.

"I saw the sticky notes posted on your desk, I thought it would be nice to throw your son a lil' surprise for him!" Present Mic wholesomely said. Well, more likely yelled, but it's close enough.

I smiled at the kind hero. "Thank you Pres, you did a great job surprising us." He nodded and reached out his arms, gesturing for a hug.

I happily complied.

-

[[A/N: henloo sorry for having a sudden hiatus,,, school, highschool, homework, S T R E S S]]