XII

I woke up with needles piercing through my skin. My clothes have been undressed and replaced with a white garment.

I scanned the room, a flower vase by my side, white bed, a chair and- oh my god its him again.

"Fuck. Its the hospital." I clicked my tongue.

That apparently woke the man up. "Hm?" He softly groaned.

"Oh, youre awake." His monotone voice spoke. "Dream catcher, can you please tell me whats going on? I know that you have the dis-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL YOU FUCKING PRICK!" I shouted out of anger. The petals began to form once again. This is not good.

"(Y-Y/n)... please just tell me whats wrong-"
"AFTER THAT?! IN HIGHSCHOOL?! I KNEW YOU LOVED ME! WHY DID YOU DO SUCH A THING!? YOU EVEN FUCKING MARRIED HER- OH MY GOD YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW IT ALL?! SIT YOUR ASS DOWN ON THERE AND LET ME EXPLAIN!" I screamed out, pointing my finger towards the chair next to me. My lungs are fully captivating my breath.

He obeyed and sat down quietly. "Hmph."

-From the Past-

It was the 3rd and last year of our highschool in UA. I have been dating Shouta Aizawa for two years, and I'm as thankful and glad to have him.
"Shota!" I called out his name, cheerfully.
He ignored me.

"Shota?" I called him, more silently as I walked towards him.

"L-Love?" I started slowing down.

I saw it. Miss Joke along with him. Happily holding his arms, smiling at him with love.

As soon as I saw that, I cried. Ran away from the scene. Aimlessly running away like a cliché. A cliché that I would never hope of. Nor dream of.

But well, it is.

I grabbed a ball pen from the pockets of my skirt and teared a piece of my notebook for notes.

'Dear Shota,

Thank you for the happy moments.
Goodbye.

No longer loved, (Y/N).'

I shoved the paper in his locker. Putting it in his diary that I used to hold and doodle in it. It's no longer my personnel anymore.

I pushed my feelings away. But it was unnecessary. As soon as I was at home, as soon as I was alone, the thought of him starts to linger on like cloud9.

And now, a taste of  a sweet petal appeared in my tongue.

Oh no.

No no no no no.
-
A/n: hey guys! nami is back! I have new ideas for the story! I hope I get to have more time now? Because since exams are up, I'll be more busy :"(

But! I have multiple ideas for the story! And I will eventually finish it and move onto another story that I hope you guys will love!

Thanks for the love and support, I appreciate it! Nami, out!