XXI

As time wandered around like a charm, it was finally the day of camp. As the students lined up, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hm?" I responded, glancing towards the hand that tapped me. "Hey." He conceded with a smile. A smile that can never be more precious. I smiled back at the raven haired man. "Hey."

Silence filtered upon us. Not just any silence, but comforting silence. As I was about to return back from his gaze, I felt a light tug on my sleeve.

"Mommy! Come on! We're gonna be left by the bus!" Kazuki said as he slithered out the 's' longer than it should've had. I chuckled in response.

"Okay honey, let's sit together with Eraserhead, okay?" I said to him, making his permanent smile even wider. "Mhm! I'd love to be with both of you!"

Eraserhead held out his hand to Kazuki, Kazuki taking his hand out of instinct. I could really get used to this.

As we got on the bus, the students became louder and louder by the minute. Kazuki was quite intimidated, but wanted to join in with the fellow students.

"Sweetie, you could join the others when the bus stops, okay? I'm sure you'll be able to make friends from here and there!" Kazuki's smile lightened up. "Okay!" He said, as he waited patiently for the bus to stop, eager to go and make new friends.

As soon as the bus stopped, he immediately sprinted to Tsuyu. I chuckled as Tsuyu happily hugged him and Momo giving him kisses on his cheeks.

My eyes tiredly start closing, with Shouta being right beside me, I fell asleep right on his shoulder. I felt him wrap his arm around my shoulder to make me feel comfortable. All the more, I fell asleep right into his warmth.

Aizawa Shouta's P.O.V

(Y/N) shamelessly put her arm on my shoulder. How adorable. I tried to make her feel as comfortable as possible without moving her. Her eyes slightly open from the ruckus, but eventually fell back asleep right away. My heart is pounding. God.

As I sighed in relief, I heard giggles at the back. The two girls and little boy were whispering to each other. The two girls' face was wiped with curiosity whilst Kazuki was innocently providing them questions. The two smiled again.

I narrowed my eyes a bit, a feeling of exhaustion and annoyance brimmed on me. And so, I fell asleep on her head. With no care of what the students thought of it.

Her presence was fragile, yet so capable of everything of what a hero could do. Everything about her was so... charming. I deeply regret making her suffer from Hanahaki. I know. None of it was my fault. Yet, still, I seem to think it is my fault.

If only I hadn't hurt her.