Kuroki Haru P. O. V.

'I was once a genius, people praised me and envied me and even now i still am. Even in my second life its still the same, how boring... life is a pain in the arse. Couldn't they just let me go to heaven, even hell is fine! Atleast its fun there'. I sigh' life as a Reincarnated person is a drag, beacause no matter how hard you try to escape from its drama, it just pulls you in.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Where's half sister? I wonder where she went after 'that' happened. Whatever she's just a cliche reincarnated bitch, that thinks, just because she's the heroine, she'll have a ton of men. Sigh, why is the heroine reincarnated? If she wasnt, i would have a non-troublesome life. But of course, you cant have a peaceful life, because God needs fun right. (-_-). Ahh, I wonder what the capture targets are doing right now? They must be crying right. Getting fooled by the one you loved. I know it too well. Because love caused my death . Let me tell you how i died.

(Dramatic music) flashback

He pushed me. He pushed me out of the rooftop. 'Why'. "YES FINALLY, I CAN FINALLY BE THE BEST!NOW THAT YOUR GONE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 'Ahh i guess thats what happens when you're a genius that is better than your boyfriend 'i sighed, as i said my last words" go fuck your self in hell, asshole!"
.

.

.

.

.

.
Why am here with an old bald, bearded guy? "Hello, im god" he said with a smile, "uh hi god?" I asked/said, "you seem calm, oh well, anyways your dead, also im going to reincarnate you into this weird anime game character, that died because her mother accidentally bumped her bump to the table, and i pitied her so bye! ~✧", 'wait what!?' "AHHHH, THAT HURTS THAT HURTS THAT HUUUUUUURTTTTSSSS!"and that was how hell in my baby life started