Blueberry /Arthurs past with kuroki

When they were kids

sigh, i asked for silence as a gift but instead they gave me a party. its so noisy. Im going to my favorite spot, my tree, its a good spot, its always quiet and its a good place to sleep in.

Wait. Who is that?. No  one is allowed to be in my favorite spot. And by no one. I mean No one. Wait its a girl sleeping? I shook her shoulder waking her up, only to be met by the most enchanting ocean blue eyes.

"Im sorry, is this your spot? I got tired and I found this tree so l thought l could sleep here, l'll go back now."
I was in a daze, her voice was so angelic, its as if.... time stopped...

A blush crept to my face, realizing that l was dazing off "what's..... your.. name..?." I asked curios after all only royals have blue eyes or atleast a distant relative. "Kuroki, kuroki Haru. You?" She replied and asked. "Arthur, just Arthur" l said, she suddenly giggled which startled me, it was like an angel laughing. "Well lm sorry but may l call you blue? After all it fits both your appearance and personality,calm and quiet and  your features are all blue" she requested, "sure but.... only if you let me call you kuro" l said with a smirk, she had a blush on her face. She was blushing for me. And l intend to keep if that way. "O-okay." She answered with a cute smile

(A/N:End of their past this part is after the heroine humiliated herself)

Ahh looking back l was a fool, giving up on her. I tried using that commoner as a distraction from her, but my feelings only grew wider... She won me over again.. she was always so beautiful and strong... Though she grew up with no love, she never gave up... She strived to be the best. She studied everything, even living as a commoner for a year just to see how bad are things. This is the reasons why lm in love with her.

Yet l chose to drive myself away from her, because she had a fiance that doesnt even love her. Oh what a fool l am... But this time l wont give up, since her fiance doesnt even love her l'll just take that title... Even if lives have to be taken away...