Confusion

Okay so i decided to read my story again so that, ill be sure that nothing is wrong. And because of that i saw the things wrong about ren pov, im only putting this cause if i was a reader i would probably be confused as well. Also im obsessed with that song its stuck in my head.

                     Down below is the confusion
                                             ⬇️

So it looks pretty clear that her father dotes on her alot at the same time her mother did as well as it was mentioned that she won an engagement with the prince who is attractive, all for her daughter

So it looks pretty clear that her father dotes on her alot at the same time her mother did as well as it was mentioned that she won an engagement with the prince who is attractive, all for her daughter. Now heres the explanation

You know that the king had a concubine, right? Well, that concubine is also already dead. But. She was pregnant with a baby 9 months , and before she died she gave  birth to a girl and that girl was the heroine. She made her live as a commoner, for the world of politics were too cruel, she was afraid that it would be too much for her. So she faked miscarriage and hid her baby away.

Then 13 years later the child was found by the king and found out that she was his child so he took her in and gave all the attention to her to make it up to her for the past 13 years, completely forgetting about our mc, and treating only as a pawn that would become the ruler of their country, not as a daughter.

Now its time for the mothers side. The queen was a good friend of the concubine, she treated her as a sister. So when she found out that the daughter survived she was overjoyed and the same thing happened to her like the king.

Welp now im done explaining.__.

*✲゚*。✧٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶*✲゚*。✧ヾ( ̄▽ ̄)Bye~Bye~