Paris

Journey found me a beautiful dress from the ships captain's wife, and Johnny was in a Captains suit. He looked so handsome, he even told my husband he would preside over it, like a real marriage. After putting so much rogue on my cheeks, and taming my curly hair, I stood in front of the man I loved the most in this world, and said I do. Riva was clapping and laughing, and my baby was doing flips in my belly. It felt right, not that it hadn't when I married Trey, it was different. Journey took Riva as Johnny took me back to the room.

"How long we be on this ship Johnny" He gave me a look that told me he didn't really care but answered me anyway.

"About a day and a half, pending on the weather, now get dat thang off ya" I laughed as I got up and motioned for him to help me remove the dress. I turned around and quickly helped him undress as well.

"This is what I shoulda done before puttin Riva in ya" He pulled my naked body close, gripped my ass, and kissed my neck. His teeth gently nipping down to my shoulder. The sharp sting made me moan and grip him tighter.

"You're mine now Vannah, nothing go change dat, ever" I nodded my head as my mind went hazy with lust.

"Only my cock inside ya, only my seed making ya body swell" I moaned as his mouth traveled to my breasts, my stomach, down between my legs. Johnny lifted my foot and placed it on his shoulder, the turned his head and kissed my ankle and legs as his hand traveled up my thigh and moved up to caress my lower lips.

" My tongue, my cock, my fingers as going to be molded inside ya, no one go be able to make ya feel like me Vannah"He stood up quickly, picking me up in the process and laying me on the bed, kissing me fiercely and passionately.

"Stahp all dat talking husband, show me" Johnny gave me the sexiest smirk before kissing down my body, and showing me exactly what he meant. Hours later, we were cuddled together and I still felt him inside me.

"Moan gain Vannah, I gots enough in me fer another round" I laughed as I pushed Johnny away. No way were we doing that again, my thighs and hips were bruised, my breast and lips swollen, and the way my pussy was pulsating, you would think my heart took a vacation down there.

"Ya stay on ya side Johnny" I warned and he gave me that same sexy smirk as before, making me nudge his face away. His licked my hand laughing and I squealing rubbing it against his naked chest.

"Nothin but da devil ya is Johnny" He sat up a little and looked down at me, his hand moving to rub my inflated belly.

"Da baby ok" I responded as I saw his face scrunch in worry. I was tired and sated, but I'm pretty sure my baby slept through the whole thing. It was a comfortable silence between us as I laid my head on my husbands chest, and he ran his fingers through my unruly curls.

"Thought bout names for the baby" He asked disrupting our quiet time, I looked up at him and shook my head no.

"I named Riva, ya name her" He seemed to be deep in thought for a moment and bit his bottom lip, a sly smile across his face.

"I spose ya dont want ta name after my mother" I glared at him and he kissed the top of my head, his hand snaking up from my hip to rub my belly again.

"Paris, its were we our new family start baby, it's freedom fa us" I nodded even though i didn't like it, I could live with it. Riva and Paris, what were we thinking?