background story

Everything and everyone is the same as the show.
The story will start from after the leap, the 15years later leap that Neil was introduced in the show (not the cursed 10years leap).
Juhi is alive and well and kicking.
Neil is an ACP, he just wanted to be because he wants to fight crime.
Avni hates Dayavanti Mehta and is planning to take revenge ( that never changes), but it won't be the focus of the story at all.

..

I legit cried today.
Why? You ask me.
Well, I have been getting so many story inspirations in my head and I so don't want to write it down because I have some unfinished stories which are not even half way done.
I also am starting my project and I have exams coming in September.
I don't even know how i started writing this. It was like I was in a trance.
I so regret it, but I have to post it.
Let me know if you are interested, I will continue base on the reception it gets.
If I get alot of reviews and encouragement, I will continue and might write 2-3 more stories as soon as I get done with one of my stories.
In October, I will be on a long break for almost 6months from school, so I will have alot of time at my hand.
I will be waiting to see what all you think.
Thank you