Apologies And Good News!!!

Hi guys, sorry for not updating all these days, it's just that I have been very busy with things now.
The good news I have for you guys is also the same reason why I haven't been able to update all my stories.
Okay, some 2-3 weeks ago, I received a call   from my sister (who is married and doesn't live with us in the same state) and she asked me to help her write a love story for a competition she joined. She wanted me to help her win the prize, so  like the good younger sister that I am, I wrote it for her and I don't know how, but she won 1st place and got the prize .
One of her friends saw the story she submitted and went to her house to see her, there she saw a book of mine which my 3 years old niece mistakenly took with her when they came to visit last month. It was an exercise book in which I have started scribbling down a new story. I wrote like 10- 15 pages in the book. so after seeing the story she told my sister that she wants her or whoever it was to write a good story for a movie. she knows some people who were very impressed with what my sister submitted and she wants  it as soon as possible.
As of today, I have a contralto write for 3 movies and also my book which I wrote some years ago without really completing it is to be completed for publishing.
All I can say is alhmd and thank you. It is because of the people that read my work here on Wattpad from the first time I published my first story here that I am having the confidence to do what I am doing today. I never thought anyone would like to read what I write. Even today, I am still insecure with my write, but I would like to think that I am getting pass that.
So, that's that everyone, I hope you understand(thank God I am on school break, life would have been very hectic with my problems and things).
I promise to write and update as soon as I can can but until then, keep loving and supportive of what I do. Keep reading and liking my stories. Keep sharing.

Much love
❤️❤️
Mahwish.