F

Not PROOFREAD
Vote and comment.

..........

Its been a very busy day for Neil . The raid they have just concluded has been going on for more than 3days and Neil is so happy they are finally done with it. The last 3 days have been very long and tiring for him and his team and also, with today been the last day for the raid, it left a lot of things that needed to be done, like compiling the reports and going to the  Commissioner to submit them before going home and other things.  Now that all is done, all he wants to do is go back to his condo,  have a long  hot shower, eat and then sleep.
He is feeling so exhausted. Its surprising to him that he hasn't collapsed. He feels so dead on his feet.

Saying bye to the few people left in the station, Neil walk to  his car feeling light, happy and relived to be finally going home.
After unlocking the car, Neil opened the door to get in when his phone started ringing.
Neil was annoyed, he has no intention of answering the call,  so he ignored it especially after seeing that the call is from an unknown number.
Neil entered his car and keyed it to start when his phone started ringing again. He ignored it again and started driving his car,  just when he is about to cross the gate,  rain started to fall.

"Oh sh*t!" Neil  exclaimed. He is not at all happy with the rain coming at that time, the rain will obstruct some things he plans on doing and also will cause a lot of traffic when all he wants at that moment is to reach his apartment, shower and rest.
After spending a lot more than me than he was supposed to at the traffic due to the rain, just as he predicted, Neil  has finally arrived at his compound when his phone started ringing. It was his mother.
Rolling his eyes, thinking his mum is calling him to tell him to take care of himself and close his windows so that the rains will not come inside, (its a habit of his to leave his windows open while it is raining and it drives his mother crazy), Neil answered the call while still sitter in his car.
"Hello mum" he said into the phone while smiling and the smile on his face immediately vanished, making a surprised look settle on his face due to the voice that came from the other end of the line is not his mother's, intact, he is very sure the voice is not familiar with him.
"Hello? Is this someone called Till please? "
Came a very polite and sweet voice.

"Excuse me? "
Neil said into the phone, feeling shocked at the question.
"sorry, am I speaking to someone called tillu please? "
The voice asked again.

"I heard you the first time"
Neil said, annoyed at the fact that a total stranger is calling him tillu and is probably making fun of him with his mother.

"Where Is my mother? "
He asked the person, wanting to end the game quickly and tell him mum to stop it, he is not finding it funny at all.

"Your mum? "
The voice asked.

"Yes, my mum. The owner of the phone"

"Oh sorry Mister Tillu, that is the reason why I am calling you. Actually I am speaking from Medicare Hospital and I wanted to tell you that your mum has met with an accident and has been admitted here. Your number is the last one  on her failed list, that's why I called you".

Neil was shocked, paralyzed even he couldn't move and everything around him turned fuzzy. He is not able to comprehend what the girl or woman or lady or whatever is saying to him.

"Hello?  Are you there?  Mr Tillu? "
Came the voice from the phone which brought Neil back to reality.

Feeling shocked and scared, he asked,
"What happened to her? "

"I don't really know actually, I was passing by when I saw her get hit by a car. I think it is due in  the rain".

"How is she? "

"I don't know anything, the doctors have taken her into the ICU because she was bleeding very much when we came. I am waiting for the doctors to come out and tell me something "

"Please be with her, I will be there as soon as I can please "

"Don't worry Mr Tillu, I will not be going anywhere leaving her alone "
The voice assured him.

This time, Neil didn't even realize that she called him tillu, he just said,
"thank you very much. I will be there very soon" and then ended up the call.

Trying to start his car again, Neil managed to get through to his dad and told him about the recent situation.

Hoping and praying for his mum to be in not much danger, Neil started his journey towards the hospital, moving in the highest speed possible.

.......

Okay,  so here is the update. I am still at the developing stage of this story. I howl you like it.
Please vote and comment. I all really be looking forward to what you feel about the story.