Prologue

Not Proofread

..........

"Why are you looking at me like that" she asked him  feeling shy from his penetrating gaze .
"like what" he asked her not removing his eyes from her.
To be honest, he is perfectly aware of what she is talking about and he knows that she knows that he knows, but he just can't help it.
"You know,  like that" she said not really elaborating because she doesn't know how.
"Well,  I don't know" he insisted.
"Just, stop it"
"But why?"
"because it's not right and it is making me uncomfortable"

"Well, I can't do anything to help it."

"You better start thinking then, because you have to stop it" she said as she stood to leave the place and he couldn't do anything but follow her with his eyes.

.......

"God, you are so beautiful. I just want to kiss you" he said while holding her face in his hands gazing into her eyes so passionately and lovingly.

"Please Neil, don't say things like this. It's wrong...."

Whatever she was trying to say was interrupted with the kiss she started receiving.
She was startled at first because she wasn't anticipating the kiss but she nevertheless returned it back as soon as she understood what was really happening.

The kiss didn't go on for long as Neil just  broke the kiss just like he started it. It was like the had just realized something and her heart broke with a million of thoughts running through her head.

"I have to go"
He said to her to a serious and determined voice.

She knew at that moment that he had just realized what they were doing was wrong. She knew, she had always been aware of it, but as soon as he kissed her, all her thoughts disappeared. Her mind became occupied with him, him and him.

She is sad to hear him say that and without her even realising,  it showed on her face.

"I have to go talk to Juhi" he repeated again.

And then he kissed her again. It was quicker and faster than the first one.

He smiled widely at her, " I want to kiss you, I so want to do so much more than kiss you. But to do that, to kiss you the way I want to kiss you, I have to talk to Juhi. I have to go talk to Juhi right way.
Wait for me, I will be right back"

With that, he turned and left the house.

A few moments after he was gone, with Avni still standing where he left her, she lifted one of her hands to her face and it was at that moment she realized that she was smiling.
Grinning actually.

.....

Here is the prologue, tell me how it is.
Please guys, make sure you leave a comment, it will really motivate me to write more.
T

hank you