On tour

Hey again Moonwalkers! I'm really sorry my updating have been so irregular the last weeks, I have been pretty busy! I'm here again now, and will update every four days as usually, but when I start in school again next Sunday, I unfortunately can't promise anything about my updating-schedule, but I'll try my very best to keep it normal!

On to the story! This is another one for my good friend, @MichaelNpeterpanlove. I'm sorry girl, I know it sucks, I had the most horrible writers block. I hope it's okay, I'll write you another one when I get some inspiration ;-)

L.O.V.E you all!

It's the year 1979, and you and Michael have been together for a year. You are right now with him and his brothers on the tour for their newest album, Destiny.

Warmth hits my face, as a ray of sunshine finds its way through the curtains, lighting up the inside of my eyelids. I shift slightly in the bed, closing my eyes harder and trying my best to fall back asleep. But the warm sunlight keeps tickling my skin, calling out for me to rise to a new day. So at last, I give in.

When I open my eyes, the first thing I see is my boyfriend's adorable face on the pillow beside me. His gorgeous Bambi-eyes are closed, and his long lashes is millimeters from touching his dark brown skin. Letting my eyes drift down his face, admiring every trait of his, I linger at his sweet lips, that are curled in a lovely smile.

I feel a smile spreading on my own lips at the sight. He means the world to me, and knowing that he's happy always fills me with joy. Careful to not wake him, I press a sweet kiss to his lips, before rising from the hotel-bed. I go to the bathroom to take a shower, and when I come back in, he's still asleep.

Should I wake him? No, he needs to rest. No matter how much I know he loves to perform with his brothers, this Destiny Tour really do tire him out. Not knowing what else to do, I find the book I brought with me and lays down in the bed to read. In just a few seconds I'm gone in the pages, teleported to a world of wizards, magic, and a fight on good and evil.

Suddenly, I hear the covers rustle beside me, and nearly has a heart attack, thinking that Nagini from the book is coming to eat me.

"Good morning, Shay" I hear my boyfriend's low morning-voice beside me.

"Morning, beautiful" I answer him.

"Kiss??" He asks, looking up at me with the biggest puppy-eyes, that I of course never find myself able to resist.

So instead of answering him, I put my bookmark on place in the book, and leans in to give him a loving kiss. When I pull away, I can see a happy smile shine on his lips, lighting up my whole world. It's like I can feel my love for him, as a physical thing that's spinning around in my stomach and my heart, making me smile from ear to ear. I can't help myself, I just have to lean in and give him another small peck on the lips.

Could you believe, a year ago I would live my life without him. It's a mystery for me how I ever managed that.

"What have made you so happy today, princess?" Michael asks, as he stands up from the bed.

"To wake up and know that you're not just a dream, but a dream that came true" I answer, and he blushes at my words.

I can see that he doesn't know what to say, so he just takes my hand and pulls me closer to kiss me on the cheek.

"I'm still not convinced, that you're not too good to be true" He mumbles against my skin.

I turn my head to look at him, and instantly lock our lips together. It's as if I can feel the sparks of passion, flying through the air and burning as they hit my skin. One of his large hands are resting on my back, the other is on the back of my head, playing with my hair and keeping me close to him.