Preparing for the housewarming - Part One

Colby's p.o.v

I drove my car into the drive of the house we would be living in and sam was just behind me, he parked his car right next to mine we got out and started grabbing boxes of our stuff. I walked into the huge hallway it looked so grand, Corey and devyn got the master room right at the top of the stairs, me and sam had the ones on right down the hallway and Elton and Aaron were on the left side. Elton had already unpacked all his things, kat had come over to help sam, Corey and devyn were a team and Aaron was being well Aaron.

I finished unpacking the last box from my car and I heard sam talking to kat in the hallway so I just sat on my bed for 10 minutes. Sam is the only person who really knows me.

Suddenly I hear someone shout downstairs, so all of us rushed down the stairs, it happened to be Elton.

"Guys, what do you think to a housewarming party, tonight ?" He asked and everyone was totally excited, I tried to be as excited as I could even though I just wanted to sleep.

"That's a brilliant idea, uncle Elton" I replied standing next to him while everyone else was literally jumping around.

"Are you finished unpacking Colby ?" Elton asked me as everyone else rushed back upstairs but I just stood there

"Yeah I just finished" I told him

"Do you want to help me prepare for the housewarming tonight?" He asked as he could see I had literally nothing to do.

"What exactly does this entail?" I asked being very wary as Elton had a thing for pranking people.

"Coming to the store with me to fetch some beers, some snacks and oh plastic cups" he told me

"Ok yeah sure" i replied and we left the house

End of chapter One
Hope you enjoy
I know it's short but I'm ill and it's like half past two at night so bare with me
The next chapter will be longer trust me
Vote
Comment your favourite part
And share with your friends

Check out all my other stories you can see them if you click on my profile, and maybe follow me while you're there, why not ?

Thanks for reading
Sorry I rambled

Xoxoxoxo