Elton is concerned - Chapter Two

Elton's p.o.v

Me and Colby are on our way to the store to stock up for the party tonight, it's going to be awesome, I've invited so many friends.
I look over and see Colby looking a bit down.
I watch as he messes with his phone a little.

"Are you okay ?" I ask very concerned
"Yeah I'm great, fantastic" he replied with fake enthusiasm and smile
"Colby, I know somethings up ?" I kinda asked and he looked like I was mad
"It's nothing, uncle Elton I promise" he replied once again trying to ensure me that there was nothing wrong when something obviously was.

Colby's p.o.v

We had been driving for about 5 minutes when we arrived at the local store. Elton had been asking me so many questions. I know he was only looking out for me though.

"We're here !!" Shouted Elton as he parked very strangely
"Uncle elton, can't you park better than that" I said pointing out the fact that his parking was horrible.
"Why what's wrong with it ?" He asked and I just dropped it
"Nothing" I replied as we walked to the store from the parking lot .

We got in and it was completely empty, no one around except for the girl behind the counter.
We grabbed drinks, chips and other snacks for this awesome epic party as Elton had been calling it.
"Dude, do you think we have enough?" Elton asked as our hands and arms were overflowing.
"Let's just say we should have gotten a shopping cart" I said as we struggled to carry it all to the counter where the girl had been standing chewing gum and reading a magazine.
She scanned it all and asked us if we wanted anything else.
"Yeah can my friend get your phone number" said Elton pointing at me and embarrassing me at the same time.
"No, I'll pass thanks" she said as she looked me up and down.

We carried the stuff to the car and drove back home.

Hope you enjoyed it, keep reading more to come.
If you have any ideas for me comment below
Vote
And share

Thanks for reading

Xoxoxo