Brolby - Chapter Four

Colby's P.o.v

I woke up early because I knew me and Brennen had planned to film a video today, even though I'm still recovering from the fight at that stupid party elton organised.

"Hey Colby, you awake ?" I heard someone shout from outside my door

"Yeah come in" I replied and sam came in

"Wanna hang today ?" He asked but I couldn't cause me and Brennen had planned to film

"I can't, I'm filming with brennen today" I told him and he completely understood

"Where's kat ?" I asked

"She is spending the day with her cousin who has been staying with her for a week" he said.

Sam looked a little left out and I never wanted that ever.

"Do you want to film with us ?" I asked him so he had something to do today.

"Yeah okay, as long as brennen agrees, I don't want to intrude" he said and I asked brennen over text and he said it was fine that sam joined in which made him happy.

Not going to lie I kinda wanted brennen and me to film alone, I felt something the night of the party it was a sort of attraction but I don't regret asking sam to join us.

Brennen's P.O.V

I got a text from Colby asking if sam could join us, I really didn't mind cause I kind of like sam, he's a cool dude but something about Colby was different, I feel completely different about him.

I hadn't known Colby long but I felt like I had he had a smile thing that could light up a room but I had no idea if he was gay or not cause he never really speaks about his feelings. I didn't know i felt that way about guys till he came along.

"I'm here!" I shouted as I walked through the door and into the large house where they all lived.

"Hi brennen, We're here" a voice said and I knew it was Colby

"What are you guys doing ?" I asked kinda jealous that they had been spending time together.

"Nothing, just hanging out watching some tv" Sam answered sitting quite close to Colby.

"Are we gonna do this ?" I asked as I pulled my camera out of my backpack to film.

"Yeah sure what are we doing ?" Colby asked me.

"I thought we could film a q & A" I said

"Great let's get stared" sam said and we all walked into the living room without a tv in it

Hope you enjoy

I know it's not long but the next part will be longer and much more interesting
Check out my solby story

Vote
Comment and share

Thanks 

Xoxoxo