Will You be Back?

The light from the kitchen reflected on the woman's revealed eye..no... Button. In place of her eye was a simple, sewn on black button. Long bang like fur covering the other.

Puppycorn kept his distance and finally spoke up, "W-who are y-you?" Her smile quickly disappeared, and was replaced by a face of sadness. "You don't recognize me? I'm Unikitty..your sister. "

"You're n-not Unikitty, s-she doesn't have b-b-b.."

She chuckled, "B-b-b-buttons? Odd I know but, it's not toooo big of a deal. Anyways, go ahead and sit down. Dinner's almost done." He looked at the table and saw it was much smaller than the one he was used to. It was only for two people.

He hesitantly walked towards the table and sat in one of the two chairs. Even if he was scared, Puppycorn had to admit the food smelt amazing. He stared intently at the table and wondered if he was just dreaming. It would explain a lot, but everything felt too real.

A large plate covered in a grey slab was suddenly placed in front of him. He looked up and saw her sitting down in front of her with a plate of her own. It looked so disgusting yet smelt amazing. Puppycorn stared at the plate and wondered if he should take a bite.

"You know, it's not as bad as it looks," the woman spoke up, "It's supposed taste like your favorite food or meal."

"Really? That's pretty cool," he quietly replied. He cut a small piece and hesitantly ate it. To his surprise it tasted exactly like a pizza. Puppycorn quickly cut off another piece and ate it as well.

The Unikitty lookalike quietly chuckled to herself, "Told you it was good, didn't I?" He looked up at her again and saw the button once more, "Y-yeah.." Her fait smile faded into a small, sympathetic frown,"Listen Puppycorn, I know that all this seems crazy and sudden and confusing, but everything here is safe. I can create so many things here just for you. You may be scared right now but, I promise you'll like it. Even if you don't stay.." He stayed quite. How would he respond? She tried to ease the tension again "If it helps, you can call me Other Unikitty." Puppycorn nodded, "Okay.." The Other Unikitty stared at her plate, presumably thinking.

"How about you tell me about your day? I've gone on about this..world enough, tell me about yours." He looked up at her, "Well, the day started when I woke up." He went on for awhile about practically every little thing that had happened, from waking up in the morning to everyone's conversation at dinner. To his surprise, she listened to every last word as if she was genuinely interested.

"How fascinating! This Hawkodile seems nice, tell me more about him."

"Oh. Well he's like, the best brother ever!"

"Brother?"

"He's not actually my brother, but he treats me like one! Whenever we can we goof around castle. That's rare though, but he's the strongest person I know! He's suuuuper tough!"

The Other Unikitty giggled slightly, "I see, and you mentioned a lady named Dr. Fox correct? How is she?"

"Oh she's suuuuper smart and reeeally crazy about science. She's like a mad scientist! She's really cool too! There was this little robot she made for me one time to help me clean my room, but I broke it. She hasn't had time to fix it, busy with work stuff, but I can clean my room on my own."

"They're very kind to you aren't they Puppycorn."

"Uh huh, I just wish I could hang out with them more.."

The Other Unikitty looked back down at her plate a frowned, "You should go back home before they see you're gone."

"Are you sure?" Puppycorn asked. He had started to like this strange place. "Yes, I'm sure," she answered, "If I remember correctly Richard will wake up soon. If he sees you're gone he'll find you here, and that wouldn't be ideal."

"How do you know about Ri-"

"I know many things. Maybe not much about your new friends, but...other things." She stood up from her chair and Puppycorn did the same. The two walked over to the small door, still open from before. The Prince knelt down and looked through pathway once again. Before he could go in he felt a hand on his shoulder, "Will you come back?" Something about the way she asked that saddened him. "I'll try to. I promise." She nodded and took a step back, letting him leave into the passage. It wasn't long until he was back in his world. If they even were different worlds. Puppycorn knew he'd be going back. His first impression of her wasn't the best, but she was lonely. She just wanted someone with her. She couldn't be bad, right?

Puppycorn arrived at his room and practically fell into his bed, instantly falling asleep.

[:[To Be Continued]:]

{831 Words, this is why the last chapter was so short. Sorry again for that. Hope you still enjoyed}