13

A/N

My dad's a fucking bitch.

All the love,
B🌻💛

"What am I, Ebony?"

I turn around and see Harry standing beside me, smirking down at the lost look in my face.

"Nothin', nothin'. When did you get here?" I ask confused, and he chuckles at me.

"Just a minute ago. I heard a bit of your conversation, but it's fine. And hey Claire." Harry beams down at her, and gives her a hug.

"Hey little bean. Why you givin' my cousin a hard time?" She jokes around, ruffling his hair a bit.

"I'm nottttttttt. She's just, stubborn."

"And you aren't?" She questions him, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Anyways, I was wondering if Ebony would like to join me for lunch. But now that you're here and since she's already eaten-"

"The bitch will go. She ain't got nothin to do. She can watch you eat or some shit. And I gotta leave anyway, I need to go get some stuff for the baby shower." She shrugs, reaching her hand out to me so that I can pull her up.

"Well okay then. You ready Ebony?" He asks, and I nod.

"Alright, lets go."

"Bye Claire. I'll talk to you later." I hug her, and she kisses my cheek.

"Bye Ebony. Don't forget to tell me the details."

I nod at her and follow Harry out the front door and to the parking garage.

We reach the garage and I see that today he has a black Range Rover. He unlocks it and I hop into the front passenger seat, and he hops into the drivers side.

"Well, where are you eating?"

"Right here."

My face went hot in a matter of seconds, and I couldn't control my thighs squeezing shut so that the sexual tension in between would calm down.

Did he really just say that??

"What-"

"I'm eating in here. I'm gonna pick up something and eat in the car. Are you okay Ebony?" He asks, raising a concerned eyebrow at me.

"Oh, um, yeah I'm good. Just a little woozy today I guess." I lie through my teeth, and he starts the car and straps on his seatbelt carefully.

"Okayyyyyyy."