Part One: Suspicion Rises

A few months have gone by, and both Mario and Meggy have been continuing on with their relationship. Although, they haven't told anyone. And instead have been keeping it as a secret. Although, that hasn't stopped a certain few from seeing that they were suddenly a lot closer than they used to be.

Bob: HeY wHatS uP bOopkIns. WhY haVe yOu caLlEd uS aLl heRe?

Boopkins: Guys, I don't know if you've noticed this, but Mario and Meggy look closer than usual. 

Bowser: I don't know Boopkins. I think you've let the anime get to your head. Don't ship real people!

Luigi: I don't know, he might have something to what he's saying. I think we should investigate.

Bob: I dOn't kNow wHaT yoU bItcHes arE taLkiNg abOuT. i'M getTinG oUt of hEre.

Bowser: Hey Bob, wait for me. I don't want to me here either.

Luigi: Well, I guess it's just you and I Boopkins. What do we do first?

Boopkins: Um. . . I got it, we monitor Mario 24/7 and we also monitor Meggy. We can't let it be obvious though. So we hide, and try not to get caught. And if we can, look at Meggy's or Mario's phone.

Luigi: But what if we get caught?

Boopkins: Act like idiots!

Luigi: Oh yeah. Luigi do that anyway!

And so, they set off on there convoluted plan, to try to see if Mario and Meggy are more than just friends. Because Luigi lives with Mario, he thought it'd be best if he were to watch Mario, and if Boopkins watch Meggy. And report anything that happens and at what time and date in a book. They can also record anything that looks suspicious.