Part 2: The Steakout

The camera cuts to Luigi, sitting in the trash can looking in to his house. We see Mario eating spaghetti. 

Luigi: Ok Mario, let's see what you do.

Bob: yO whAt up hOmiE, wHat arE yOu doIng iN my hOusE?

Luigi: *Falls out of the trash can and hits the ground* AH! WHA-! Oh, it's just you Bob. Sorry, I forgot this was your house.                                                                                                                                               Bob slowly sinks back into the trash can, not questioning what just happened. Luigi then looks back into the window, only to see Mario on his phone, and the spaghetti is untouched. Luigi writes it down, while filming Mario's current activity. It then cuts to Fishy Boopkins, who has found his way to Inkopolis, somehow, and is now spying on Meggy. 

Boopkins: Ok, all I have to do, is sit here and not make much noise. Let's hope she doesn't go anywhere.

She pulls out her phone, and starts typing on it. This, of course get's Boopkins attention, so he films, and sees that she starts laughing. He had to get that phone, but how? The days went on, and every few days, both Mario and Meggy would leave where Luigi and Boopkins were, and they couldn't find them after trying too keep up. Each of them would loose Meggy and Mario, which made them think that maybe they knew that someone was on to them. But one day, Boopkins took it to the next level, and hired a expert at pick pocketing to get Meggy's phone.

Boopkins: Ok, your mission, is to steal that phone from that person's pocket.

Sly: And why exactly am I taking orders from a child?

Boopkins: Look, I just need to know what they're doing, I'll pay you a lot of money.

Sly: Sorry buddy, but that is not what I do. Unless they're a thief, I ain't doing it.

Boopkins: Oh but she is. She. . . uh, she stole my lunch money!

Sly: That doesn't really qualify as being a thei-

Boopkins: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!! 

Suddenly, his dad appears, and scares the living shit out of poor little Sly.

Sly: Uh. . . on second thought, that counts as being a thief.

So then, Sly got behind Meggy, and started pick pocketing for the phone with his cane. She turned around quick, and before he could get the phone. He got out of the way, and that's when he realized, this was going to be much harder than he expected. He needed the rest of the gang together.

MEANWHILE: With Luigi:

Luigi: Ok, this should be easy to get Mario's phone while he's asleep.

He goes over to the night stand, and grabs the phone, easy enough. He walks out, and Mario is still asleep.

Luigi: . . . okie dokie.

He walks out, and checks the recent text's

Meggy: Hey, can I come over today?

Mario: Sure, Luigi has one of his soccer mom group meetings or something

Luigi stopped reading for now. He decided that he needed to set up hidden cameras around the place. And even shoved a tiny mic into Mario's nose, just in case they leave the house.