Thousand Eyes.

6.

Elena woke up feeling an arm wrapped around her stomach, the feeling made her smile. She felt content, whole, and happy for the first time since she changed. She nuzzled into his chest purring in contentment.

He was still asleep, she listened for Rebekah and little Hope but could tell they were not in the house. They must have went to the store. She suddenly got an idea, an evil one. She smiled to herself and looked up to see her beautiful mate asleep with no worries etched on his face, he looked peaceful. She quietly inched her way down the bed underneath the blankets, stopping at his boxer briefs. She was so nervous, she had never seen him in this way before but oh how she wanted to for so long.

She slowly and carefully pulled down his boxer briefs just enough to let his semi-erect manhood spring free. She took a deep breath and slowly blew her hot breath on the tip causing him to jerk his body a little but he remained asleep. She slowly licked the pre-cum from the tip. Oh, how he tasted like heaven! Slowly, she put her hot mouth around his whole manhood, grabbing with her hand what would not fit in her mouth.

Elijah's eyes shot open, "Fuck!" He said as he threaded his fingers through her silky brown hair while also pulling back the blankets.

She smirked at the thought of him losing his composure over her, it turned her on even more. He was trying hard not to let go to fast and enjoy it but damnit he never felt pleasure like this before. He grabbed her hair a little harder making her move her head up and down faster.

Mmm, I like when you pull my hair.

Lovely, you don't know what you do to me.

Elena moved her free hand to cup his balls and tugged on them ever so gently making him go over the edge.

Minx.

"Love, Im cumming!" She was ready for him, letting him release in her mouth, swallowing all he gave her.

He pulled her up to his lips and kissed her passionately, tucking hair behind her ear.

"I could get use to that kind of wake up call every morning." He chuckled.

"I love when you lose your composure over me, you are usually so proper but I love it when you talk dirty." She said blushing. He smirked at her, "Is that so?, Ill have to remember that. You have nothing to be embarrassed about my love. This is between us only. I will make all your desires come to pass." He kissed her nose.

"When is the last time you had human blood?" He asked curious.

"Awhile. I didn't think there was a point." She shrugged causing him to growl, "Do not talk that way anymore."

______

While Elena sat down at the table drinking her blood laced coffee, Elijah was making her eggs on the stove. Very domesticated she thought smiling to herself. Elijah turned to see her smile, something he hasn't seen her do since she had been staying with them. It made him happy to make her happy.

"I suppose I will have to tell Jackson about us." She said hoping to not argue.

He stopped making the eggs to turn around and ask her, "Have you guys been together more than that one time?"

"I will hide nothing from you. We have been together 5 times total. We both agreed and knew it wasn't a serious thing. He doesn't have a thing for me, he loves Hayley."

She could tell he was angry, "Then why be with him if you knew he was using you?" He said trying to ask calmly.

"Using me?! He wasn't using me, we had an understanding."

He tried to not lose his composure and took a deep breath in, "I don't like the thought of another man or woman touching you in a way that is only for me, love."

She kept eating her eggs and smiled, "I know but I feel the same way about you. I was hurting and please don't blame yourself for my misery." She said quickly before he could self loathe. "Jackson was nice and we both knew what we were doing, he didn't hurt me or me him. It wasn't about love for us, it was companionship."

She stood up walking to him wrapping her arms around him from behind pressing her lips to his neck, "I love you, and nothing else matters anymore. Let bygones be bygones." He turned around and smiled and kissed her putting his hands in her hair. He broke away, "And I love you." He whispered huskily.

He looked up at the front door, "Rebekah's back, lovely why don't we help her get Hope situated and her breakfast ready."

Elena smiled while walking out to get the little princess from her former enemy.

——————————

Elijah was pacing on the front porch hours later replaying what had happened.

"You heard Nik, Elijah! Mother wants me. She already has Finn and Kol the bloody traders. She will find me, its only a matter of time. I don't want her to find me here with Hope. If that means I give her what she wants and switch bodies to save Hope, I will." Rebekah said leaving no room to argue.

"What happens when she comes for me then, and I have Hope?" He questioned.

Rebekah looked in the front window to the living where she saw Elena playing with her niece, laughing. "Elena will keep her safe. Mother doesn't even know she is alive or here, she won't be looking for her. If Mother finds you, you need a back up plan for her, set it up. And tell her not to look back."

Elijah looked at his sister with a pained expression, " I cannot let her go, she is my mate. I also can't let Hope go."

Rebekah looked at him sadly," You know it won't be forever, we always find a way. Its both of their best chance. I already talked to Nik about this, he and Hayley both agree its the best for Hope."

She smiled, "Elena would die for that little girl. I know that pains you on both sides. It will keep her out of harms way."

"I know you are right, I hope it doesn't come down to that though."

He had talked to Elena. She agreed no matter how painful it would be to be temporarily parted from her mate, it would keep their niece safe. They still could communicate to each other in their thoughts with no one the wiser. They had both decided to not tell anybody about it.

——————

Rebekah had left and Hope had been put to bed. Elena was sitting in the living room with her third glass of bourbon. "Elijah everything will work out. I have faith." She said rubbing her hand on his arm lovingly.

"Lovely I can't lose you."