Thousands Eyes

7.

Elena stared at Elijah with all the love in the world, with him staring right back. She put down her glass of forgotten bourbon and walked up to her soulmate slowly taking her shirt and pulling it over her head throwing it carelessly on the floor. Elijah smirked at her, "What are you doing, Lovely." She straddled his lap topless leaning her head down to his neck, kissing it tenderly. He moaned at the feel of her hot breath on his neck.

No talking my love. I need you, I have waited my whole life for you, I will wait no longer.

He pulled her head back to stare into her eyes and saw the depth of love for him she felt. He crashed his lips to hers, kissing her like a man starved for 30 days. He stood them up, while she took his clothes off hastily. He leaned her back on the couch, and started kissing her from the tips of her toes up to her calves while caressing her thighs. He moved his mouth up to her thighs while kneading her breast with his free hand. Earning a moan from Elena, "Oh Gods Elijah! I need you inside me now. No more games." She begged. He slid up her body to her pulsating neck, his vampire facade showing. He looked up at her for her permission. She grabbed his wrist to indulge at the same time. She nodded her head and slipped her long fangs into his wrist. He let out a gasp and slipped his manhood into her waiting core while biting her neck at the same time.

Fuck Elijah!! I can see-

I know my love.

He moved into her and started a faster pace. Elena let go of his wrist, blood dripping down her face, "Faster!" Elijah picked her up and flipped her over onto all fours.

Ready Love?

Gods YES!

He pounded into her from behind, reaching his hand around to her wet sensitive nub and rubbed it causing her to shake in pleasure. He could feel her walls tightening up, he knew she was close and didn't think he could last much longer.

"Elijah, Im cumming!" She screamed hoping she didn't wake the sleeping babe upstairs.

"I love you Elena." He said as he spilled his dead seed into her hot core.

They collapsed on the couch laying next to each other, Elena laying on his chest.

"I never knew it could feel like that." She said smiling. He took her hand gently kissing it before placing it over his heart.

"This undead heart beats for you and only you my love." He said smiling.

"Im scared, I don't want to ever be without you Lijah." Her saying his nickname made him have butterflies in his stomach. From that moment on she would be the only one to get the privilege to call him as such.

"We will never be parted ever. We have to defeat the wicked witch and then we will live happily ever after forever." He said.

"I know."

"Listen, Im not saying that it won't be hard and we won't go through trying things. My mother is a conniving witch. She will stop at nothing to cause my family and I misery. Always remember that I love you and that will NEVER change. We always have this. They can't take this away from us. This is just for us. You can talk to me whenever you please."

I know my love. Its going to be hard on all of us. I promise to always know you love me. I also promise to protect Hope no matter what.

"Always keep running, never stay in one place to long. Get Bonnie to put a cloaking spell on you both. I trust her as well as your brother."

She looked at him nodding her head. "Your leaving in the morning aren't you?"

"Yes, I must. I have to protect Rebekah and Niklaus and Hayley. I also can't risk my mother finding me while I am with you or Hope. She is actively looking for me, its only a matter of time before she finds me."