Awkward

(Play the music when it's ALEC'S POV)
FUNNEH'S POV
I had to sit with the biggest jerk in the World Evan smith ugh he flirts basically with all the girl he is a b*tch I sat down with him he said
"Hey Beautiful" I say "ugh your such a d*ck" he says " babe maybe I'm just to sexy for you" he said it with smirk on his stupid face I say "Jokes on you ,cause your not even close to sexy."

                    ALEC'S POV
*sigh* Look at her Funneh is the perfect girl. I wanna ask her to the Valentine's dance but Im to shy I wish I'd now who she likes wait no because she probably likes Evan he's a d*ck he flirts with every girl even the ones with boyfriends and he calls every girl babe.Ugh I had to sit with Felicia the most annoying girl in class she's a spoiled bratty girly girl or that's what people say. Felicia said "Hey BABE YASS 100,000 KISSES" she was talking on the phone I think to her boyfriend she said" I lOVe yU BuT LiKe yOuR ToO cLiNgY FoR MeH ByE" oh god please no this girl is single.she got of the phone then said to me " Hey Cutie wanna be like mine" I said " No thanks I'm good." A lot of people heard us because the teacher left the classroom after I said that the whole class was like saying " O0o0oOOhHHh" Felicia said "ugh whatever your all like broke a*s people with no Lives you b*tchs" (lil Tay XD)Little did she know the teacher walked in before  she started opening her big mouth the teacher said"Ahem Felicia just go to detention" everyone laughed the teacher even smirked  Funneh was smiling like crazy.Felicia stood up then said " Whatever loser your just all loser from lame'o town " the teacher said "Funneh go sit with Alec Evan just work alone your good at it" Funneh stood up at sat down next to me well the rest of the class was making kissing noises Funneh and I looked so Awkward and embarrassed the teacher told us to get our guitars the whole class got there guitars then the whole class started to play and sing Funneh had a Beautiful singing voice and she was amazing at guitar her dark blue hair flowing in front of her face her beautiful smile unbreakable oh god I think I like Funneh like a lot NO I love her.....

Time skip to the end of class

FUNNEH'S POV
The end of class came it was break time Alec and I went to the lunch room we sat down with Gold and Kyran they said at the same time "OoO0hHhH love birds in LoO0vVe" Alec and I said some how at the same time " And who's talking"  Alec and I looked at each other no I mean starred at each other and then said "STOP COPYING ME" I looked over at Kyran and Gold they looked like they were high cause they were laughing like crazy Kyran stopped laughing then said "hey Gold let's leave these love birds alone" gold and Kyran smirked like a creepy smile gold said "yea lets leave these love birds alone " I yelled " PERVERTS" They all started to laugh then gold and Kyran stopped and smirked then got up then left I looked at Alec I felt my self lean in he leaned in too till the point where Our faces were at least three inches away I felt his soft lips the lips I always wanted to kiss....

Vote
Comment( if you want to)
Follow meh<3
                                                  614 words