Chapter 4: "We'll be Okay"

Haily's POV

It was maybe sometime before dawn and I woken up from a bang outside the door that I had used my powers to keep it shut. I slowly sit up from laying on Jaeden, I looked around adjusting to the darkness and noticed one odd thing......someone's missing. Someone is missing from the group and I have no idea where the hell they are!!! I stood up and frantically looked around counting who's here, Nashly... Check, Thomas... Check, Will... Check, Dylan... Check, Kaya... Check, Jaeden... Check, Jack... Check, Wyatt... Check, Sophia... Check, Ki Hong... Check, Finn... Check, Peter...Check- wait....where's Peter? I looked around multiple times and even mumbled out loud "Parker... Where the...Fuck are?!" I then hear the bathroom doorknob shake a little. My heart began beating as fast as I had ran in The Maze ( the maze runner movies really happened except no page 250) I slowly and hesitantly walked over to the bathroom, then the door slowly opened, I was ready to hit or Kill whatever was in there since i didn't know what was in there till....Peter came out. "Peter?" I almost had tears in my eyes but that point but i was still dry faced, "Uh...Yea?? What are you-" i cut him off giving him a big hug, "Don't ever scare me like that again!" He was confused i can tell but still hugged me back. Peter pulled back awkwardly smiling at me "You okay? I was just needed to go to the bathroom if that's what scared you" I chuckle and playfully punched him, "So what's up?" "I'll tell you when everyone's awake... So wake 'em up Spider- Boy" I teased, he rolled him eyes "It's Spider-Man".

About maybe 20 minutes later everyone was awake I switched into a better outfit more kinda Athletic attire.

I walked over to everyone who was quietly and patiently sitting on the 3 Sofa's. "So what's with the Mandatory Meeting?" Ki Hong asked rubbing his eyes since he was still half asleep, I stood in front of everyone " Well it's almost Dawn and our Ride will be here in a few so we're gonna half to quietly run up to the rooftop so those...Things don't come after us" Sophia looked at me and hesitantly asked "Will....will we be okay?" I can hear the fright in her voice and I warmly smiled at her "We'll be okay".

Third POV

Haily went inside the kitchen and looked for a large Knife as she tapped it around her gun just to be more secure. About 5 minutes later everyone stood by the door as Haily stood in front using her powers to make the magic on the door disappear so they can leave, Haily turned to everyone "Ready? Rosa you got the flares?" Rosa nodded and so did everyone else. Dylan slowly opened the door as everyone quietly jogged out the door, Sophia moved her foot a certain way making a squeak noise they all heard a distant snarl Haily raised her gun just in case anything happened. But nothing happened. They continued and headed inside a stair case that led up to the rooftop, "I'm Scared..." Nash said holding Jack's hand (OOH I SHIP IT) Thomas looked at her with a heart warming smile "Everything is gonna be okay.. Just follow the O'Brien siblings they'll keep us safe just a walk in a park" Nash nodded as Thomas whispered to the two siblings "How do you know they're coming?". Haily put a hand on his shoulder "They're Coming" she smiles as Dylan slowly opened the door he looked around checking for anything out of the ordinary "Ok i think we're-" one of those things launched onto him thankfully he shot it but Kaya Nash & Sophia all screamed "AHHH!!!!!!". "GO! GO!!!" Rosa shouted as everyone run up the stairs as Haily stood in the back shooting anything that came even remotely close to her. Haily stood back as another one of those things those Cranks or whatever jumping at her "HAILY!" Jack yelled "COME ON WE CAN'T WAIT FOR HER GO NOW!!!" Will yelled as they ran for the rooftop door.

Rosa through the flare onto the ground just as the helicopter approached, "HAILY!!! HAILY!!!" Jaeden shouted conveniently as Haily ran out after killing the god damn thing that tried biting her, she ran to the edge of the building as everyone shouted "HAILY?! HAILY?! NO NO" "HAILY GOT OFF THE EDGE GET OFF THE EDGE!!" but Haily stood there counting "one thousand eight, one thousand nine,  one thousand ten, one thousand eleven" she breathed heavily as she got off the edge looking towards the others "I got it in my mouth" Jaeden looked at her "You're okay You're okay". The helicopter waited on the edge as Haily ran back towards the door holding it shut as the others ran onto the helicopter, a army guy held out his gun as Haily looked back as she let go of the door running onto the aircraft as fast as she could. You may be wondering "Why doesn't she use her powers to run off and such?" Well it's because they're not suppose to show their powers around others since they might tell the whole world and get scientists involved with experiments. The helicopter lifted up into the sky as they calmly flew away from the city, Haily put her head onto Jaeden's shoulder as he held her hand trying to slow her breathes as the others did the same.

A/n

Hope you enjoyed my new chapter it was hard righting this one since I had to look for some ...inspiration to make it more realistic for my fellow Readerslove you all so much! Thanks for reading!!❤❤❤