Adrien

"Did you find footage of it?"

"Yes, I still don't understand how it works."

"It doesn't matter HOW it works father! Just that it does! And who is underneath that mask!" You cheered.

Your father nodded, not creeped out by your actions at all, after all, he's the same way with your mother too.

"Well, maybe once I have him I can ask questions like that. He's not been easy to find, until now! Thank you so much Dad!"

He grinned and patted your back, "Anything for my baby girl."

You turned your attention back to the footage that your father has gotten. You felt another emotions mixing with happiness, it was overflowing, like rage but the opposite. Excitement. Impatience. Curiosity and fear.

Yes, everything a person would feel finding something important out and more.

Then, "Plagg, claws out!"

Green flashed through and it relieved...

Adrien.

You dropped the device in your hands as they started shaking.

All this time... that soft pull to him...

"Who is it? (Y/n)! Are you alright?" Your father cried out in worry, fear written all over his face. Ah, that startles normal people with emotions. Like your father and mother and-

"Is everything alright?" yelled out your mother throwing the door open.

"She's trembling. I don't know what to do!"

"All this time..." you mumbled to yourself.

"What? Who is it?" your father asked in curiosity and worry.

"It's someone from my class."

"Someone... that young... what kind of monster..." your father mumbled to himself. Your mother out of the loop. Of course she was, she thought the identities of the superheroes should remain a secret to everyone. It took this long for father to snatch the footage before she could destroy it for the superheroes. What was it now? So many months? That fox girl was the last villain that dared go up against my kitten.

"What are you two talking about?"

"We were worried. So father took footage to see if Chat was okay... he's... he's in my class..."

"You SAW him?"

"Mom I-"

"What have we talked about? Yes, you should try to open yourself and search for him! You did! He even comes over now almost every single night! Why do this?"

"I... I..." I couldn't explain it to her, no. She doesn't understand. He foolishly fell for that idiotic lady in red. And I need to save him. Save him from the same fate my older Chat Noir did!

"I'm sorry. I promise I won't tell anyone! And-and I'll act as though he's as normal as everyone else!"

As normal as a famous model can be.

"Please... please do... he's just a boy saving paris..."

Father stepped up, "Mom, we need to talk."

She nodded and the both of them left the room. Time to search more.

Ladybug. That ridiculous bug that dares to take my Chat's emotional heart away.

"Time to see who's underneath her mask."

You started the recording that father was able to snag. "Ugh! That annoying cat!" You clutched your hands around the device, threatening to break the device in your hands. "He's such an annoying flirt! I don't even like him!"

Oh?

You listened in better, loosening your hold on the device, eager to see more.

"Why can he take a hint? I like Adrien! Not that mop of kitten fur!"

Mad, you hated how she described him, but this was purrfect.

Litterally the best news you could have gotten.

She doesn't know either. But now you do.

You didn't need anymore, she was a lost bug that followed a silly face. She probably doesn't even know the guy. And just has posters all over her room of him.

You grinned at the thought.

Finally.

You can help Nathaniel and yourself, you worked out a plan to finally have someone by our side. You write down everything you knew and went to work.

Grinning madly like an insane person, surely not as bad as Hawkmoth right?

You ignored the thought and continued out your plan.

~

"Come on Marinette! You need to try!" you cheered her on.

"I-I don't think I can!"

Alya rolled her eyes and pushed her in front of Adrien, similar to when it was his birthday. "I-uh! Hi Adrien! I-eeer-here's a gift!"

You chuckled as she shoved the gift at Adrien and rushed back over to the both of you. "That was terrible!" She told herself.

"You did it! And was able to give it to him without him knowing who it was too!" Luck must be on her side today!

"You rocked it girl!" Alya told her and patted her back.

You smiled, it was a bit fake, but how could you help it? Chat was Adrien! You loved Chat and so you loved Adrien! Of course you would be upset! But this was all part of the plan! Get her hopes up! And then watch them all fall and crumple at her feet!

That sounds terrible saying it out loud in my head. But there's no other choice, sure I could harm her but I don't want to do that. And I NEED my kitten. So this is the only way to go. After all, she gets jealous easily and can't handle competition. So I'm not going to try and have her stand her ground as I go to him.

After all, I'm going to confess to Chat, not Adrien. And so Adrien's going to have to work that out himself.

"Well, I'm happy I was able to help you out Marinette, but I should go check on Nathaniel now if that's okay?"

"Oh! Go ahead!"

You nodded and thanked them saying goodbyes right afterwards. Then you rushed over to Nathaniel. "Uuuugh. Handling all these crushes are so troubling..."

"You mean you have another person you're crushing on?"

Yes and no.

"NO! No! Just, friends and all of that."

"You mean Marinette? Oh who am I kidding! I'm never going to be with her!"

"Nononono! Trust me! Things will work out in the end! You've loved her all of your life! Even before you liked girls!"

He blushed and nodded.

"Well, don't worry, she just has a simple crush! Things change! And I'm sure you'll be her prince charming in the end!"

"Thanks (Y/n). I'm so happy you've changed so much once the superheroes came into the world."

"I am too..." you sighed dreamily. Ah! These amazing emotions! You just couldn't live without them! Neither could you live now without your sweet dorky little kitten!

"You're just as love sick as Marinette I'd say..."

You pushed Nat off of his chair in frustration. He laughed it off and got back into his chair, you could help but grin. Of course he was joking. In a sense it was funny, but does give the right to compare her silly love song to yours.