Ch. 2

Hannah -

The words that Harry spoke warmed my heart. I finally would have a home. I look to my left and see Jacqueline in tears, smiling.

I run towards her and give her a huge hug as she breaks down. "Y-you won't forget about me right?" She asks. "I'd never forget someone who's like my sister." I respond. She smiles and takes me upstairs to help me pack. After 15 minutes of packing I run downstairs to see Niall death glaring Louis.

"What happened?" I ask. "Louis said that Nandos is disgusting," Liam explains. I nod and before we walk outside, Harry hands me a pair of black sunglasses.

"Wear these," he says grabbing hold of my hand. I do as I'm told and follow behind Harry as we walk outside to see paparazzi.

"WHO IS THAT?!" "IS THAT YOUR DAUGHTER?!" "ARE YOU ONLY KEEPING HER FOR TOUR?"

That one stung. Harry helps me into the limo and I scoot into the middle, away from the window. Louis sits next to me smiling. "So, how's life?"

"Uhm, decent. How about you?" I answer. "Pretty good, we're gonna stop by the apple store to get you a phone and maybe a laptop, is that alright?" Louis responds.

"Wait those phones are very expensive, I don't want--" I get cut off by Louis, "Technically you are my daughter now, and I'm going to spoil you rotten."

"But, you shouldn't spend so much money!" I protest. "Love, you're like my little sister now, so you bet we're all gonna spoil you. Well, I don't know about Liam." Harry snickers. Liam goes into this entire rant about how I shouldn't be spoiled cause then that'll be the only life I've known.

I hear snoring behind me and see Louis pretending to sleep. "LOUIS!" Liam yells. "Sorry, I fell asleep because of how stupid you sounded." Louis retorts. I snicker slightly as we arrive at the apple store, Zayn gets out first and shuts the door in Liam's face. He growls in anger and gets out of the limo then chases Zayn into the store.

"Is this normal?" I ask Niall. He chuckles and nods, "Yeah, quite." I follow the two dorks into the store and Louis walks me towards the phones. "Six, or Seven?" "Uh, Six.." "Seven it is!" Louis giggles.

I roll my eyes and grab the rose gold iPhone 7, Louis snatches it from me and tells me to go to Harry. I do as i'm told and walk towards Harry who holds a MacBook in his hands. "Here you go, Love," he smiles. I know if I protest they'll buy it anyway, so I give in and we buy our products quickly.

As we walk out of the store, Louis gives me my phone and he already added the boys' phone numbers. I grab my phone and take a quick snapchat selfie, noticing a boy photobombed me.

*Yep, Maggie is playing Hannah, and lets just ignore Maggie's sweater and focus on Hannah's top*

I look back at the boy who's laughing and I laugh along with him. He approaches me.

"Hey, girl, I'm Charles, and honey, I look hot in that picture oh em gee!" He squeals. I giggle and respond, "I'm Hannah, nice to meet you." We talk for a while and swap social media and phone numbers.

"Who was that?" Louis smirks, I roll my eyes. "His name his Charles, he's pretty funny."

"Uh huh, is he cute to you?" Niall laughs. "Eh, he's okay, I mean, he's just a friend." I shrug. Liam says that i'm not allowed to date til i'm 56. "Oddly specific." "Shush, be happy I didn't make it 57." The boys chuckle and as we get into the limo Liam looks at me.
"Alright, Hannah, we have to go meet up with our friends, Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael. Is that alright with you?" He smiles. I shrug and say "I don't mind."

"Wanna see a picture of them?" Louis smirks. I nod and he shows me a picture of four boys with the band logo, 5 Seconds Of Summer
"Woah, uh," I blush lightly. Louis bursts out laughing and I blush darker.

Liam rolls his eyes and tells the driver to head to the 5SOS boys' house.