Ch. 3

Hannah -

I hear Liam cough. I look up from my phone, "Yes?" I ask. He runs his fingers through his hair "Your top is really gonna irritate me."  He sighs,

I give him a confused look, "Uh, how come?" "Calum is most likely gonna flirt with you, since  that's his character." Niall states, looking at my outfit. "He'll try to corrupt your  innocence" Louis says. "How come?" I ask, intrigued.

"That's how he's wired. He sees an adorable, innocent young girl, and he goes in for the kill." Liam snarls.

"That's not really polite of him to do," I state, looking down at my phone to see Charles texted me.

*text convo*

Charles 😂❤️😭: Hi queen!!
Hannah 💍🤤: Hey boy heyyy 😂
Charles 😂❤️😭: wyu2?
Hannah 💍🤤: nm, just hanging with the boys.
Photo attached

Charles 😂❤️😭: omg hotties lemme get the blond ones number 🤤🤤🤤
Hannah💍🤤: LOL, He'd get mad at me
Charles 😂❤️😭: lmao me. Anyways gtg. Ttyl ❤️❤️
Hannah 💍🤤: bye love ☺️❤️

After my silly conversation with Charles, Liam tells me we arrived. I look at the house and my jaw almost drops.

Lukes POV -

"Oi mate, One direction is coming over. They just adopted a teen girl or something." Michael says popping his head into my room.
"Is she hot?" I say sarcastically.

"Shut up," Michael rolls his eyes and leaves the room.
I sigh and get up. I don't feel like getting dressed but we have guests coming. I grab a pair of black skinny jeans, a red hoodie and a pair of black vans. I run my fingers through my hair trying to somewhat comb out the mess.

I hear the doorbell ring and hear Ashton's voice greet the boys. I then hear the most adorable voice.
"Hi! I'm Hannah, nice to meet you." I hear her say. I go downstairs, and see the most innocent and beautiful looking girl in the damn world.

Hannah -

I introduce myself to Ashton and head footsteps coming down the stairs. I look to my left and see a tall blond hottie.

Hannah what the hell! You can't think like this!

"Hannah, this is Luke, Luke, this is Hannah." Ashton smiles. Ashton's already my favorite. Luke waves and I give a small smile.

"Woah, cutie alert." I hear another Australian accent say from behind me.
I roll my eyes and turn around, putting a sweet smile on my face. "Hi! I'm Hannah!" I say.

"Cute name for a cute girl. I'm Calum." Calum smirks before walking up to me. Ashton coughs and states, "How about we watch a movie!"
Luke immediately smirks and says, "We should watch SAW III"

I feel the color drain from my face. "C-come again?" "You scared, angel?" Luke taunts.
"Don't call me that!" I cross my arms. "And no, I'm not scared." I challenge. Luke rolls his eyes. "Whatever, angel." He walks into the living room where a lilac haired boy is.

He introduces himself. "Hey Hannah, I'm Michael." He smiles. I smile back and say hello.  I decide to sit next to Ashton and Luke. Luke on my left, and Ashton on my right.  Ash is a very cuddly person like me! Which honestly makes me very glad.

Ashton and I cuddle up and I hear Niall whine "awe, I wanted to cuddle with you Hannah!"
"I have her now!" Ashton laughs and pulls me closer to him. Luke scoffs and I roll my eyes. "Got a problem, giraffe." I taunt. He glares at me. "Oops, too close to home?" I smirk. He clenches his jaw and turns his head back to the movie.

About 45 minutes into a horrifying movie, as I'm half asleep, Luke screams "BOO!" in my ear. I squeak and fall onto the ground. Everyone bursts out laughing. I blush embarrassed. "Knew you were scared, Angel." Luke says. "Shut up, Giraffe!" I growl. We go back to watching the movie and everyone ends up falling asleep, even me!
Damn this was a good day.

A/N:

Okay so let me just say that like I know mikey most likely didn't have lilac hair but lets go with it, LET ME LIVE I CAN DO WHAT I WANT

sorry i didnt mean to yell, dont take the penguins 😭

- luna