01 || batman

*Min Jiha's POV*

The fresh autumn breeze greets me as soon as I open my car door.

I silently close my eyes for a second to relish in the sun and the quiet atmosphere surrounding me.

Sighing, I sling my book bag over my shoulder and step out of my warm car, looking straight ahead to my highschool.

As the wind tousles my hair and arises tiny goosebumps on my skin, I internally curse myself for not wearing a sweater.

I make my way through the crowd of people outside and into the warmer hallways of the school.

I've  waited 3 long years to finally be here as a senior and i'm already dreading it. It's only Friday in the first week of being back to school, but I can't wait til this year is finally over.

Just like at any highschool, there is tons of drama. i've come to simply ignore all the drama or rumors that many kids talk about in the halls— but the one thing I can't just subside is the sexual comments thrown at girls- and not just in this school or town, but worldwide. It's really downgrading to just stand there and let the male population talk, or even do things, to the female population without standing up for oneself.

So hearing catcalls and remarks that are being thrown at me from various angles as I walk further down the hall begins to agitate me even more as I try my best to not let it get to me, as it is only the first week back.

Ever since freshmen year, when I broke a guy's nose for touching my ass, the guys at this highschool seemed to have made it there mission to push me past my trigger point, at any chance they can get.

I really have no idea as to why they find my irritation so amusing. but ever since they saw how much their sexual remarks effect me, they haven't stopped since.

That's why I hate the male population. It's really difficult to find a man that will treat a women with the utmost respect she deserves.

So being used to the treatment, combined with being too tired to knee someone in their crotch this early in the morning, I say, "Find some other girl to gawk at," and roll my eyes, continuing my walk down the congested hallway to my locker.

A sudden, familiar voice joins my side saying, "I really don't get you, Jiha." Without even having to look, I can already tell that it's Mina, one of my bestfriends.

Mina shakes her head as I stop infront of my locker and begin to put in the combination.

"What? Men get on my nerves." I say nonchalantly.

"Jiha, ever since you and J—" She pushes the topic.

"Yah! Don't say his name." I cut her off abruptly. "I really don't wanna talk about him." I add, sliding the lock off and opening up the small compartment.

"Okay then. To change the subject.." Hyerin voices cheerfully, making her entrance beside us. "My cousin is transferring here today. I'm so excited."

"He just moved here with his parents last week and he doesn't know anyone around here, so I was hoping maybe he could join us for lunch?" She asks, hugging her books to her chest.

Mina looks over to me and nods, "Yeah, I don't mind. What do you think Jiha?"

"Yeah sure." I say, not really paying attention. Instead, I focus my attention on gathering my books for today's classes and locking my locker back up.