04 || goodnight

*Min Jiha's POV*

I open my window partially to talk to him, "What are you doing here Taehyung?"

"I'm staying here." He simply replies, as if it's obvious or something. 

"Yeah the fuck right. Go home." I begin to shut the window, but he stops it from closing. 

"Such a stubborn Kitty. I'm staying and that's final."

I refuse to give him the satisfaction of complying because.. obviously, what the fuck. He shows up at my house out of nowhere at 1am, climbs a tree to get to my second story bedroom window, and then basically orders me around and says he's going to spend the night here. I barely even met the dude TODAY.. I've concluded; He's Crazy. 

I stood there, arms on the window sill not allowing him entrance and just stared at him, waiting for him to give in and go away, but sadly that wasn't the case because he sat there staring straight back at me carelessly, knowing he was going to get his way in the end. 

I huffed in annoyance, for what seemed to be the 100th time tonight. "Ask nicely."

"What?"

"Ask to come in."

"I told you I'm staying."

"The fuck you are." I glared at him. 

He sighed heavily, "May I please come inside?"

I moved away from the window to allow him room to enter, as he did swiftly. 

"Why must you stay here anyway?" I question. If he's gonna be a controlling asshole I should at least get this answer. 

"Cute bedroom Kitty." He disregards what I asked and sets his backpack that was on his back beside my bed.  

"Whats in there?" I gesture to his bag.

"Nothing that you need to worry about." He shrugs.

"Why're you here?"

"I'm staying here for the night."

I laugh, "Staying here for the night? Thats a good one Tae."

I looked over at him and he wasn't laughing, nor had it seemed like he was joking, "Wait you're serious?"

"Does it look like I'm laughing to you?" His eyes pierce into mine. 

His rude attitude is growing old real quick, as I feel drained and defeated just having a conversation with him. "Just one night?" I sigh. 

"One night." He nodded. 

I hesitate, "Fine. As long as you leave in the morning. I really don't wanna wake up to a nightmare. Okay?"

"Okay," he softly smiles. He observes the trophy in my grasp and chuckles, "Is that your idea of a weapon?" 

I look down at it and shrug my shoulders, "It was the closest thing I could grab. When someone unknown is tapping on your window at one in the morning you don't spend too much time thinking and planning an attack." I giggle. 

As I'm also observing the trophy in my grasp, the room gets oddly quiet as he had stopped laughing. I lift my gaze to meet his as I see he is already staring at me, with a smile dancing on his lips. He takes a step towards me and caresses the side of my cheek, "Kitty.." 

My heart rate increases and my mind drifts to the moment at the party. His lips.. "Yeah?" I whisper into the space between us. 

He drops his hand from my cheek, "Aren't you going to continue getting dressed for bed?" He smirks.