02 || dare

*Min Jiha's POV*

I rush down the hallway in an attempt to rid Kim Taehyung off my tail.
Man, this is going to be even worse of a day with him by my side 24/7.

"Stop." His raspy voice breaths down my neck.

I turn to him. "Stop my as-" I begin.

"Do you always swear? Is it to make yourself seem 'tough'?" he blankly asks.

"I don't need to make myself seem like anything. I am tough."

"Oh! How you desperately wish so." He rolls his eyes, with a half smile beginning on his lips.

"You're only following me around like a lost puppy because you're supposed to make sure I don't do anything wrong, which I'm not. So why don't you just shut the hell up." I snap.

He stays silent to my request. "Great, thanks." I turn back around.

I walk further down the hall, taehyung following behind quietly.

I spot Mina walking in my direction, but she beats me to speaking first when she beams, "Hey Ji! I take it ditching didn't go too well considering you're still on campus?" She narrows her eyes at me and smirks, already knowing how it was going to play out since it always ends up this way.

"Yeah yeah. If Mr. Jung wasn't always tagging me, it would have gone great." I roll my eyes.

Taehyung catches up to my side and stays silent.

"Who's this?" Mina asks, gesturing to Taehyung.

"Just some asshole that I'm stuck with thanks to Mr. Kim." I don't spare Taehyung a glance.

"Oh come on. You should take advantage of this." She stops to whisper, "He's hot."

"No thanks. I'd rather stab my eyeballs with a fork and drink bleach." I say nonchalantly. "Plus, you know how I feel about guys right now, Mina." I say quieter, only for her to really hear.

"Guys are jerks. They play and use girls just to ditch them in the end." I shrug. "I'd really rather save myself the heartbreak."

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have brought it up." She rubs my shoulder sincerely. "Anyway, have you heard about MinJae's party tonight?" She asks.

"Yeah. What time does it star-" I get interrupted by the bell, signaling the next period.

"We need to be going." Taehyung interjects.

I turn to him, "Don't tell me what to do, Batman."

"I'm your supervisor, It's basically my job to tell you what to do." He smirks, locking eye contact with me. I glare at him.

"Well I'm going to class. See you later, Jiha." Mina giggles at my misfortune, for the second time today. "Have fun." She winks at me, walking joyfully to her next class.

"I'm not moving." I retaliate, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Get to class." He orders.

"No." I shake my head.

"Now, Kit- Jiha."

"I don't know who you were before coming here, but I am Min Jiha. And I will not let an arrogant asshole like you boss me around. So please, do me a favor and keep your dick in your pants, and out of your personality. Thanks." I continue to glare at him.

He just stands there. Blank-faced. Staring at me silently.

His stare starts to make me feel uneasy. And with all the silence surrounding us, it only adds to his intimidating and overpowering effect on me that I didn't want to admit was true.