Sickness

Kaycee had been sick with the flu for a couple days now. Her muscles were very sore and she felt awful. She hadn't seen any of her friends since she got sick because she didn't want them getting sick. She also didn't get to see Sean Lew who had left to a dance convention a day before she got sick. She missed him.
Kaycee was in bed when she got a FaceTime call from Sean. She put her phone up to the ceiling cause she didn't want Sean to see her in a bad state.
"Hey Sean" Kaycee said in her barely there voice.
"Hey little miss rice how are you feeling, no that's a dumb question, you obviously don't feel good. Let me see you." Sean replied.
"Sean I look like a train hit me. I don't want you to see me." She said while laughing.
"Kaycee you could never look bad to me. Please I miss seeing your face." Sean said
"No no no Sean I can't. I look like actual death."
They laughed and stayed on the phone for about 30 minutes until he said he had to go but he would text her later.
Around one hour later Kaycee's mom knocked on her door and said,
"Kaycee someone's here to see you." Kaycee thought it was her sister but it was Sean. Her eyes got really big and she hid under the covers. Sean just laughed as her mom left her room.
"Sean Lew what are you doing here?!!?!?" Kaycee yelled. Sean continued to laugh as he pulled her chair from her vanity and placed it right next to her bed.
"The convention ended early and I wanted to see you. Like your actual face."
"Sean I'm going to get you sick." Kaycee said as she was still under the covers.
"That doesn't matter to me, as long as I get to see you." Sean said and then he pulled the covers off of her and she yelled. Sean was laughing so hard. And Kaycee quickly pulled her hair into a bun.
"Sean I'm so sick and I look terrible."
"No kaycee you are the most beautiful human ever." Sean said and he gave Kaycee the biggest hug ever. She looked beautiful even when she was sick.
"Thank you for visiting me." Kaycee said as Sean continued to hug her and they stayed like that until they both fell asleep. It didn't matter to Sean that she was sick, as long as he got to see her perfect face and her rosey cheeks, although her cheeks were probably rosey due to her running a fever.