Always

"Are you kidding me Kaycee. How could you do that." Sean said as he and Kaycee sat in his car getting ready to leave from a dance class they just took.
"What are you even talk about Sean. What is wrong with dancing with Peter?" Kaycee replied.
"Kaycee you know he's the biggest player ever." Sean said giving Kaycee a dirty look.
"Omg Sean really. I don't like peter and even if I did what's the big idea. You aren't my dad so get over it. I'm sick of you acting like you know who is good enough for me. We aren't dating Sean, so what is so wrong with me dancing with Peter." Kaycee said now getting angry.
"Kaycee because he's a player and I don't want you getting hurt. You can do so much better than peter." Sean said
" Really and who is so much better than Peter, huh oh ya I know you." Kaycee said getting really angry now.
" No Kaycee but I just don't want you to get hurt. Peter isn't trustworthy and he isn't loyal. He won't stay around for the hard times." Sean said
"Well if I remember correctly, you didn't stay around for the hard times either. You left me when I admitted my feelings for you. How do u think that made me feel. I was so confused and hurt and then you just left. I may have forgiven you Sean but I never stopped liking you." Kaycee said as a tear rolled down her cheek. She was about to open the car door and leave.
Sean couldn't take it anymore he reached over and kissed her it was full of passion and lasted a while until they lips finally parted and Sean wiped a tear off of Kaycee's cheek and he said,
" I thought you would've known that I was jealous. I'm sorry for the hurt that I've caused you. I just can't see you ever get with Peter, it would literally rip my entire heart out. Please Kaycee give me a chance. I want you so badly. Everything about you is incredible and your beauty is breathtaking. You are such an amazing human being and I can't see you with that monster, Peter. I know that I hurt you before but I was also very confused about how I felt but now I know I've fallen in love with you"
Kaycee's only response was grabbing Sean's face and kissing him. It was a beautiful moment.
"I've fallen in love with you to." Kaycee said
"Everything that we have both never done let's do it together." Sean said with a smile
"Together forever." Kaycee said while she leaned on Sean.
"Always." Sean replied

Oh girl this is kinda short but the DRAMAAAA 😂😂😂