But I need your number

Kaycee and her boyfriend Josh were dancers. They met each other at a dance convention and they hit it off. Although it's been a few months of them dating, Josh is really rude towards Kaycee. He always tells her that her dancing needs more training. He also says that instead of spending time with her friends that she she should work on being a better dancer. Josh was just grew jealous of Kaycee because she was more of a big thing in the dance world. Kaycee knew that the stuff he was saying to her wasn't right, and it annoyed her. She wanted to break up with him but she was scared of what he would do.
She decided that tonight she would break up with him after the class they take. They were taking Tricia Miranda's class. She knew that he wouldn't hurt her in public or at least that's what she thought. They got to the class and Kaycee noticed a tall maybe mixed Chinese and Japanese boy. She asked her friend Bailey who was also there,
"Who's that guy? I don't think over ever seen him before."
"His name is Sean Lew and he just moved here." Bailey said
The class continued on and Kaycee noticed that Sean was really good, like really good. Tricia partnered up Sean and Kaycee up together, which Josh was not happy about. Sean and Kaycee walked out in the front so they could be filmed.
"Hey I'm Sean Lew. And I noticed you staring." Sean said
"Oh god I'm sorry that's so embarrassing." Kaycee's said with her face turning bright red and then they began dancing. They looked really good next to each other, even though Kaycee was super embarrassed she let it go on the dance floor and they destroyed the dance. It was like magic. The music ended and Sean said,
"Hey no worries I was starting at you to Ms."
"Kaycee rice." She said and then they walked off and Sean had the biggest grin on his face.
Through out the rest of the class Sean and Kaycee would steal glances at one an another. Josh noticed and was angry but Kaycee didn't care.
The class ended and everyone was saying their goodbyes. Kaycee and Josh exited the dance studio and before Kaycee could say anything, josh look at her and said,
"How dare you dance with that kid and then flirt with him for the rest of class."
"Look josh, you and I aren't working out anymore and it isn't because of Sean it's because you are rude and a terrible human being." Kaycee said with her head down. Josh then grabbed her hand tightly and wouldn't let go.
Kaycee said,
"Josh let go of me. We are done. I don't want to be with you anymore. So just leave me alone." But Josh wouldn't let go and before he could say anything Sean walked up to Kaycee and him and pulled his hand off of her.
"Excuse me, but she doesn't belong to you and the conversation has nothing to do with you so please walk away before you get hurt." Josh said looking Sean directly in his eyes.
"Hey man I'm not looking for a fight but Kaycee kindly asked you to leave her alone." Sean replied as Kaycee stepped behind him and blushed.
"That's it!" Josh yelled as tried to swing at Sean but Sean ducked and then Sean threw a punch at josh and he fell to the ground. Kaycee was in shock. She had just barely met Sean and he was already protecting her.
"Kaycee asked nicely so leave her alone dude. You'll just make yourself look dumb again." Sean said and josh scrambled to his feet and walked off. Kaycee said,
"Uh thank you for that Sean. I'm sorry, we just barely met and you had to fight someone."
"Hey no worries. But now maybe we could get to know each other a little better. Oh and now you owe me a favor since I just punched a guy for you, unless you want to punch someone for me but I don't take you as the violent type." Sean said smiling
"Oh no and Yes of course anything you need." Kaycee said giggling
"Well how about we meet up sometime after dance class for Froyo. But I need your number."
Yes, so that was the start of a great friendship, but an even greater relationship.