The Ice Cube

Point of View: Bucky Barnes
———•———

I felt around the bag with my metal arm so my choices were even more random when pulling something out.

"Any day now, Barnes," Tony said, sarcastically.

"Watch yourself, Stark," I replied pulling something unusual from the bag. "What the— why the hell did you put an ice cube in here?" I asked.

"Aha that's what that was..." Steve whispered to himself.

"I needed something to represent Capsicle, and it was evident that his shield wouldn't exactly fit... not that fitting things in places where they don't fit is a problem for Steve, though" Tony commented slyly.

"What're you implying?" Steve stood, edging closer to Tony.

"Nothin' much. Just that you probably don't have much to worry about when it comes to certain things not fitting, if you're pickin' up what I'm puttin' down."

"Well then. I see how it is... and fuck you too, bud," Steve replied.

"Woooah there big guy, watch your language," Natasha teased.

"My sincerest apologies, Romanoff. And... I'll stop cussing when Tony stops acting like such a jackass all the damn time."

"Well we know that won't be anytime in the near future," Clint murmured.

"Uh, 'scuse me ladies... yea, sorry to interrupt, but did you just say I picked—"

"Yea yea, you picked your boyfriend Rogers over there," Tony replied bluntly.

"Mmhm that's what it says," Bruce confirmed.

A smile grew on my face. Thank God I won't have to deal with someone else.

The door was shut behind us. All alone for seven minutes... at long last.

"Is seven minutes enough time?" Steve asked impatiently.

"Pfft that's plenty of time. I knew that..." I brought his voice down to a whisper, "us not fucking last night would make for something better later on."

"Buckyyyyyy," He gritted through his teeth.

"What? It's true. Now c'mon, you're already wasting time. Strip," I demanded. So we both did. Shirts, shoes, socks, belts, pants... then boxers. "Turn around."

He did and, god, what a view.

"Ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

"Good. Because I brought the travel size lube bottle."

"Are you kidding me?" He chuckled into the wall.

I smiled, "nope. I'm afraid not..." I slid into him without warning.

He moaned quietly, trying not to be heard. "Just like old times, huh? Stuck in the closet, trying to stay quiet so the neighbors don't hear us. This time, though, you don't have to use a pillow to cover my mouth, hmm?" He whispered as I laughed.

I pulled almost all the way out before pushing in faster and faster each time. And the sound of skin slapping on skin was obscenely loud, I'd be surprised if Tony didn't hear us.

I was close so I leaned up to his ear and whispered, "I'm gonna come, Stevie... ugh, God... you feel so good-" I could tell Steve was close too, though, so I tried to hold off as long as I could.

Tony inched closer to the door, I could hear him. "Don't dare open that door, goddamnit!" I shouted, and he backed away. Steve came all over the wall and practically shouted. Hell, that just set me off more, especially knowing I was good to finish, too.

I felt my body tense and waves of heat push though my skin as I finished inside him. Christ, that was damn near perfect.

After, we quickly dressed, then I knocked on the door to tell Tony to unlock it.

"Eleven minutes later..." Tony pointed out, sarcastically.

"Hey, look at that," Steve elbowed me, "eleven minutes. That's a new record."

"Alright, alright enough lovey dovey crap. The point of the game was to fool around with someone other than your S.O." Tony pointed out.

"Whatever, Tony."

"Whatever is right," he replied. "Oh and while you're at it, head back to your room. We can have someone else pick next."

"Fine by us," Steve said, taking my hand and walking me down the hall.

"The Mighty Thor is our next contestant!" Tony announced, holding up the bag.

"Oh dear Lord, here we go again," Natasha whispered to herself from the couch.