The Jalapeño

Point of View: Bruce Banner
———•———

I watched her approach the bag in just that t-shirt of hers and nearly had to force myself to look away out of the fear that I may never be able to look away if I didn't now.

"What th- is this a jalapeño?" she asked.

I looked down the list and my eyes god wide, then narrowed immediately at Tony. "Why the hell does it say Banner next to jalapeño?"

"Because,"Tony started, looking as though he was about to try to reason with me. "You know, you're green and... spicy."

I saw Natasha smile at me, so I decided to let it go because, to be honest, it was at least a little bit funny. Objectively, obviously.

I stood and placed the list on the sofa below me and started after her and towards the closet, closing the door behind me.

"Ok, but," she began. "That was kinda funny, you know."

I smiled to myself. "No, I know, I know."

"What's up with you, Bruce? You seem... off."

"Hmm? No, uh, nothing," I stuttered. "Nothing at all. Why, er- do you ask?"

"Bruce," she answered plainly. "It's obvious, isn't it?"

"I mean, I don't know," I started. "I could never give you what they could."

"Who's 'they'?" she asked.

"Bucky or Clint or, I guess, Tony."

"Who says I even want what they have to offer?" she came back. "I don't, by the way."

"What do you want, then?" I asked, hoping the answer would be as simple as a one word utterance.

"You."

I felt her on me; her fingers trailing up my shirt and beginning to unbutton it. She slipped her hands under it after she finished and pulled it off of me, throwing it to the floor.

"C'mon," she tempted me.

"I-"

"I know you want to."

"I do, I do... I just- I don't know," I dilly dallied.

She grabbed my hands in hers and guided them around her waist and, eventually, around to her back and... lower. I grabbed and pulled her in.

"Better," she whispered, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling my lips onto hers.

She plunged her tongue into my mouth and I did the same with hers. It was just perfect, really, and intense and everything I wanted.

But I couldn't help but start to feel my heart begin to pound within my chest.

I pulled away from her for a moment and opened my eyes. I could see her silhouette before me and the smallest bit of her face, but everything was tinted red in the moment- no, it was all turning to green.

My blood started boiling as she continued to kiss me and I felt it start to rush around my body and through my veins down through my stomach and warm up my body.

I was breathing heavier and heavier by the second, allowing the animal within me almost take over without ever realizing it. And my ears, just as they were being overtaken by my heart roaring within them, were blessed with the most beautiful moans falling from her lips.

What had I even been doing? God, We were already naked, both of us... I blacked out? I looked down and we were... she had- I was inside of her?

I felt my skin start to stretch as she got louder and louder because, well, I was growing everywhere, I suppose. I looked at myself and I was turning green and I felt like I was beginning to lose consciousness of what was going on all around me.

I put her down, pulled out and backed away, pulling my pants up from my ankles and tearing the fabric a bit as I was already half way there.

She pulled her shirt on just as I opened the door and backed out of the closet- how had it not already been 7 minutes?

Everyone turned and looked at me.

I looked down at myself and, damn, I was half Hulk as of now. I was muscular and taller and just slightly green but certainly busting out of these pants with my larger legs and ongoing boner.

I sat on the floor away from everyone and felt my body shrink and the pants grow looser as Natasha walked out of the closet and headed straight for her room without even stopping for a second.

"What happened?" Clint asked, concerned.

"I- I don't know," I replied, standing and looking at them all as soon as I was normal again.

"What don't you know?" Steve asked.

"I just don't remember," I explained. "I must have blacked out."

"You mean..." Thor began.

"I mean I-"

"Lost control and turned into an enormous green rage monster," Tony joined in.

"I guess so, yea," I confirmed.

"That explains the moaning," he added.

I felt my face start to burn up.

"Are you blushing? Or... are you about to 'Red Hulk' in front of us all?" he asked.

"Ha ha, very funny," I answered, starting towards my room. "I'm going to bed, goodnight."

"You want me to tuck you in?" Tony joked.

I turned and looked at him just then with green glaring in my eyes. I think he got the hint.