The Night Before Krampus

Samantha had heard of the holiday where people celebrated Krampus in one night and it was to her shock that it was actually real.

I really do suck as a person when it comes to knowing my husband's holiday.

And the term "husband" towards Krampus (despite him actually kidnapping her instead of bending down on one knee) and it really became a name she had slowly started to hate then it slowly turned into something more...familiar.

A knock came and Samantha turned to see Phyrra coming in with an outfit for the Holiday.

"Thank you Phyrra"

Samantha said with a smile "Denken Sie daran, immer in der Nähe des Meisters zu bleiben" Samantha nodded in response before heading out to find Krampus.

She found him already on the sleigh and she finally got a good look at the Christmas Devil's famous sleigh.

Samantha smiled slightly before lightly skipping over to him. Krampus gave an approving purr at Samantha before sitting down on the seat of the sleigh.

The Yule Goats bumped their horns together as Samantha scrambled to get in her seat. Phyrra and a few elves mainly Ketkrókur and Pottaskefill sat on the back of the sleigh. Samantha clutched the seat as much as she can before Krampus whipped the Yule Goats to go and they were suddenly airborne with her face meeting the harsh winds once again.

Nice to see you too winds!

Samantha kept her eyes shut and her face in a grimace before she felt her hood being placed on her head and opened her eyes only for them to squint to see Krapus' face. She gave him a weary smile before the clouds disappeared and she was met by the sparkling lights of the city.

Hello Civilization!

Samantha wanted to smile at seeing the city for the first time in the past few months when it was dampened down by the screams of the children and some adults. Looking at Krampus, an evil grin and glint was forming in his mouth and the elves behind them gave cheers and whistles of excitement as they decended down a few miles away from the city.

Krampus led them silently and slipped into the crowd where a parade of Krampus monsters were running around, whipping children and occasionally stealing something from the crowd. It was dead winter and Samantha was glad she was wearing a rather warm coat. The elves quickly scampered off, possibly enjoying the night and it was then that Samantha realized that this was the only night that they could show themselves to the human world.

Because they obviously blend in with the crowd.

A lone man in a Kramus costume handed her a Krampus schnapps before heading off to join the rest of his friends. Samantha looked at the brandy. Krampus merely gave her a look through his bloodshot eyes before taking it from her hand and stuffing them inside the darkness of his coat.